Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #21 
louisvillelady

now we are talkimg!
louisvillelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #22 
heckofagator

Anyone who can afford that can also afford to pay someone to maintain it. Problem solved.

Edit: Oops, looks like someone beat me to that comment!
heckofagator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:28 AM   #23 
Tabbie82

The bed one I've seen quite a bit and I love it. I want that. Imagine going to bed with fishies swimming over your head... *sigh* @Pasdio- what the h**l is that?? I'm not even sure what it's supposed to be. A coffee table?? I'm pretty sure that would be a nightmare, not only for the fish, but for whoever has the misfortune to clean it. And it's ugly. I guess people with a lot of money are still running out of ideas on what to spend it on. "Home of unusual luxury" is right. What a weird website.
Tabbie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #24 
JBonez423

I would loooove to go to bed surrounded by fishies... Sweet dreams, indeed! Only problem is, it would be so peaceful that I really wouldn't ever get out of bed! Lol
JBonez423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #25 
Pasdio

JBonez - Is that bed one from Tanked? I remember watching that episode and being amazed at how cool it was. One couple got a setup for quarantine tanks that went all the way to their ceiling. It's a fun show though I was a little addicted for a while. They did these too:

@Tabbie - Probably some "high end" sculpture that they threw some fish in to make it more interesting. I don't even know how the fish could be in there long term, but I guess it's kind of cool looking?
Pasdio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #26 
JBonez423

I have no idea, my friend facebooked it awhile back and it's been in my dreams ever since! I'm waiting for Tanked to come to Netflix, it looked pretty cool and I always love inspiration for my tank.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #27 
logisticsguy

Oh no. Combining my 2 addictions of pinball machines and betta!

I will be thinking about this all day now. And I just had a crazy idea about taking out the insides of a broken old machine of mine and converting into an aquarium. Uh Oh!
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #28 
JBonez423

Hey, if you can do it, I say go for it. If I had the talent to make an aquarium like that, I would have a new job! Also, I would probably build a house made out of fish tanks... *cough* Although that might get a little complicated...
Old 03-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #29 
White Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBonez423 View Post
I've got a better one for ya. ;]

Attachment 79925

Totally and completely WANT.
Would definitely get a credit card for that bed. Lol
White Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #30 
JBonez423

Bahaha I know, right? Gunna need one.. That's my goal in life now. To get rich enough where I can do this to my bed. Those are some lucky fish, too, because that's a lot of room. Of course, I would likely have all bettas and try to get fancy with separating them and everything.