Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #1 
piratelizzie

ahoy

Ahoy fellow betta parents. I am not really new to keeping betta fish. I once had a male betta a l ong time ago. Then one Christmas morning my Anthony pasted on to live in fish heaven. I Recently became a new betta parent since this christmas. The only new part is i dont know alot about female betta fish. Things have been going fine sine i got her until recently when i cleaned the tank and i put her back in the tank and she has been acting super spooked or shy and just wants to hide all the time. She does not swim around like she would. She is almost like she is scared of every thing and or sad. If i acedently bump the tank she swims really fast and then hides. She also does not seem to be eating. Does any one have any ides. Sorry for typeos im new to using tablet lol
piratelizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #2 
mermaid77

Ahoy there! :) Hmmm, I don't know...but I'll tell you what, if you go under the 'Betta Fish diseases and emergencies' section of the forum, there is a 'sticky' housing form you can fill out. Open another thread providing all that background info and I'm sure some of the more experienced members here might be able to help you out :)
Welcome to the Forum!
mermaid77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:05 PM   #3 
indjo
TFK Moderator

Hi, welcome to the forum.

As advised, you should post in the disease or betta care section for more replies. But for now, it may be due to water chemistry shock.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ahoy, female, sad, spooked, stessed