Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-26-2013, 01:13 AM   #21 
Demysta

@royals: I actually have a mixture of silk and live plants in my sorority for now. XD Planning to go all live soon, but since I'll need to bring the 10 gallon home in a month I'll just wait it out and grow out what plants I currently have. If you ever did want to consider live plants, you could always try eBay or aquabid! Local ads online help too! A lot of the silk plants and live plants I have were bought that way. If you decide to go with silk, be sure to look up a store's selection and make sure the plants you choose don't have metal in them. Two silk plants my betta, Orpheus, adored came from Petsmart and had metal inside of them... >.<;
Demysta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #22 
royal

I am almost done with my sorority set up! Will post pic later.
royal is offline   Reply With Quote