Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-16-2013, 04:11 PM   #1 
VegasShimmer

New pics/updates on my Betta feeesh!

Just wanted to share some new pics and updates on my herd! I was new to Betta keeping, but have learned tons within the last few months.

First is Vegas (He shares a divided filtered/planted/heated 10g tank). I have had him since mid-December 2012. He is my tail biter. It is growing out once again and I hope he keeps it this time. Tank is cycled, all levels are ideal, temp is 78-80. He seems happy and LOVES his betta log.

Second is Shimmer (Petco betta baby, unfiltered, heated w/plants 1.1g tank). I have had "him" since mid-December 2012 as well. Still unsure whether male or female, though he did flare slightly at a mirror. Slow grower. Very social, loves to eat. Hopefully, one day, will become neighbor to Casper in another divided 10g. Top pic is day one, and bottom pic was yesterday.

Third is Casper (Another Petco betta baby, unfiltered, heated w/plants 3g tank). I have had him since early January 2013. Super shy, almost impossible to get pics of him. Top pic is day one, bottom pic is today. His transformation has impressed me the most! Growing like a weed!

Fourth is Marble (Neighbor to Vegas). He is my blue HM impulse buy. Super active and loves his tank. I have also discovered he loves to JUMP! He jumps for his food, so I am careful not to feed him near the edge. Yes, there is a hood on the tank. :) Top pic is day one, bottom pic was a few days ago.
Attached Images

VegasShimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #2 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Wow you have some really beautiful bettas there! Shimmer looks so cute and looks like he has improved quite a bit! Marble looks absolutely stunning!!!
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #3 
MoonShadow

Beautiful bettas!! I'm pretty sure shimmer is a female! And so cute! Love them all!
MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote