Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #11 
Otterfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndName View Post
Thanks,will definitely get a heater. Is it okay to keep the heater inside the filter box? I've seen some build with this type of placement. Trying to keep it looking minimalist and clean as much as possible.
the pump slot should be able to fit a heater if it is small enough. if not, you can try making make a java moss wall to cover the heater by having the java moss in between two pieces of soft green mesh that you can get from craft store, there are YouTube video on how to make that, I think using a suction cup would be too cheesy, I like the binder spine method better.

Last edited by Otterfun; 03-18-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Otterfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #12 
2ndName

Waiting for my tank to come in so that I can get a better gauge for a good size heather that will fit. I reviewed Fluval's selection and their heaters are all pretty big.
2ndName is offline   Reply With Quote