Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #1 
DragonFyre14

Thank you!!

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the help you've given me. I'm not sure I can even begin to explain how much better I take care of my fish after seeing this site.
As ashamed as I am now to say this, the two bettas I had previously did not receive the best care they could have. I had two male bettas in a divided 2.5 gallon unheated tank and hardly ever recieved water changes. They were gorgeous fish and were never able to show their true personalities to me because I was thoroughly misinformed as to the care they required. Thanks to this site my current betta is happy in his heated 2.5 gallon that he has all to himself. He is so active and full of personality. Because of him I've decided I would like to get another betta (and I think I am finally ready). However, through my half hearted search for a new one, I have yet to find one that really captures my heart and refuse to buy a betta simply for the sake of getting another one.
Anyway, the point of this novel is I just want to thank all of you for all the information you've given me and others so that all our fish may have happier healthier lives.
Posted via Mobile Device
DragonFyre14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #2 
ZubinBetta

If you are near St. Paul, MN, you might drop on by MNBettaShop.com I was there once and was dazzled by the selection of bettas, but didn't get one because I live in Phoenix. You may well find your heart's desire there.
ZubinBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #3 
DragonFyre14

I've been there twice already and have always been amazed by the bettas he has there. Just none that truly captured my heart enough for me to justify the extra money(we always went a couple days before be next shipment so he was always picked pretty clean)
DragonFyre14 is offline   Reply With Quote