Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #1 
Allie97

Talking New betta fish!- no name

Hi everyone! My betta fish recently passed away so I took a trip to the pet store to adopt another one. I picked up a small, blue, veiltail female with red under fins who kept staring at me and begging me to take her home. I got her two days ago, and can't think of a name to call her! Any suggestions? I've attached a picture of her that isn't very clear but will maybe help. Thanks :)
Attached Images

Allie97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #2 
ZubinBetta

I've been trying to name my white/pink HM Rosetail(?). Here are some of the names I tried out but didn't use: Raindrop, Hamlet, Beowulf, Seamus, Crème Brûlée, Milquetoast. I am leaning toward Blossom but am not sure. He looks like a lovely blossom or a blossoming cherry tree. We also just named our new cat Sallie Mae, and some of the girl-names we entertained are these: Wilma, Wilma Jean, Gumdrop, Lady Chatterley, Sadie, Gilda, Norma, Vanessa. I don't know if a list like that is helpful to either of us in our situations, but it is one way of organizing information, and perhaps a name might stand out. It really is possible to generate a lot of unsatisfying names; I don't know whether this is a necessary step in the process of finding the right name, but I wish you luck in your journey!
ZubinBetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue, female, no name, red, veiltail