Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #11 
ZubinBetta

Great work on rescuing someone in need! I notice you're from Romania, which gets me to thinking for a name for your fish, the name of the composer Enescu and the beautiful music you and your betta will be making together through the years.
ZubinBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:37 AM   #12 
SharkyTheBetta

Thanks a lot everyone, Phoenix suits him so well!He really obtained a completly new life now, just like the bird that arose from the ashes of its predecessor. I really hope he will enjoy this new life and will be a happy betta. For the moment, he is still getting used with the tank, sometimes he see a rock or something at the bottom and gets scared or see me when I get closer to the tank and run away. A human being means danger to him unfortunately. In the tank he has some places to hide that he likes, but I'm also planning to buy some real plants and gravel to make him feel more comfortable as soon as I can. Till then I keep the light of the tank off, as I noticed that it causes even more stress. The good news are that he gained even more colors, a very nice blue on body and tail and that yesterday he started to eat (in the first day he refused any food). Anyway, he didn't eat too much, just two NLS pellets but I hope he will today.

ZubinBetta, it's a very nice surprise to find out that our composer, George Enescu, is known and appreciated not only in Romania and Europe, but also in the US.

Here is a new photo of Phoenix. Notice the "oh no, again paparazzi" attitude.
Attached Images

SharkyTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #13 
DragonFyre14

He is gorgeous. good job rescuing him from such horrible conditions.
DragonFyre14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #14 
crowntaillove3

Happy to see he's doing well! The color change is amazing.
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote