Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-30-2013, 11:05 PM   #1 
wish4coner

Entire batch of fry for sale--best offer

I am now breeding all wilds and would like to sell my entire first and second batches of fry. My first is ready and I took pictures of a few. I believe there are 40-60 and will do a final count if someone wants to make an offer. The only reason I am doing it this way is because, I am ready to breed wilds and need the tank space. the dad and mom are the last pics. I will also sell in packages of 20. I only believe in overnighting live fish so, the cost of shipping for overnight is 35.00.
TY!
Name:  frybatch13mos.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  27.8 KB

Name:  frybatch13mos4.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  30.8 KB

Name:  frybatch13mos3.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  31.8 KB

Name:  frybatch13mos2.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  25.3 KB
wish4coner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:58 AM   #2 
wish4coner

They are HMPK (rosetail)...but I just sold them! They sold immediately. TY
Old 07-01-2013, 01:02 AM   #3 
wish4coner

Update: They are sold!!!! THey sold in 20 minutes :) Next batch will also be sold but they are a few weeks behind...those are the HMPK that are rose/white/blue/violet parents.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:57 AM   #4 
whatsupyall

Wow, you are so lucky! Or maybe the other way around for the buyer :) I hope we can still be friends even though we might have our differences wish4coner. Darth is also my friend, and I know Darth is you friend too, so I really do hope we can still be friends. And Setsuna is also my long lost friend/cousin; we went to school together, and I know you are friends with him, so definitely consider maintaining our friendship okay? Last but not least, I also like wilds, particular guitars, but I am unable to keep any at the moment due to limited space and other reasons. Maybe we can find similar interests there at least. See you on the forums, and don't be a stranger. :P
whatsupyall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:09 AM   #5 
wish4coner

Of Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsupyall View Post
Wow, you are so lucky! Or maybe the other way around for the buyer :) I hope we can still be friends even though we might have our differences wish4coner. Darth is also my friend, and I know Darth is you friend too, so I really do hope we can still be friends. And Setsuna is also my long lost friend/cousin; we went to school together, and I know you are friends with him, so definitely consider maintaining our friendship okay? Last but not least, I also like wilds, particular guitars, but I am unable to keep any at the moment due to limited space and other reasons. Maybe we can find similar interests there at least. See you on the forums, and don't be a stranger. :P
I am keeping a couple (or more), for myself and watch how they grow. I was really pleased with them and how well they did. I also have my second batch going so, I'll be posting more. And, be spawing wilds. I am finding them much easier to take care of, once you learn that "they jump" and you gotta cover EVERY TINY HOLE up....lol...I lost two and had to replace them.

I have to count out what I have and see how many I can keep for myself, and watch them grown. Then, sell them as pairs. SO, don't give up hope.

And, I would love to stay friends. Also, we can pm phone numbers. With me not working now, I am home all the time. I am working now on a 30G heavily planted tank for wilds so, I will still be around. I am also on FB if you are there. PM me if you want to trade phone numbers. TOmorrow, I couldnt the fry and, anything over 40, I am keeping. :)

Hope to talk soon!!
Kelly
Old 07-03-2013, 03:40 AM   #6 
whatsupyall

Oh yeah, I hear so much stories about wilds jumping out of tanks, but I definitely want to own a pair myself one day. They truly are of natural beauty. And I did just recently start using my facebook from last year. So I will find you there or you find me. I will pm you about phone numbers haha. -Kevin
Old 07-03-2013, 03:43 AM   #7 
wish4coner

Once you learn, it's fine. It's an expensive learning experience but, it was my fault as, I didn't know and didn't ask either. I have males in beanies with live plants and females in sorority NPT. I had a hard time with live food--Kansas doesn't have anything live for fish here. I had to order a lot off of ebay but..now I started cultures and I no longer have to buy them.

Buy from me! I will be spawning as soon as I get everyone set up from tomorrow's delivery. I think I will have all species of splendens but one !!!! I love these fish..lol
Old 07-03-2013, 04:00 AM   #8 
whatsupyall

Yes indeed when the time is right, but you can't tell Setsuna lol. I was going to buy a pair from him earlier last month, but the wait was a bit long so... things came up lol. I'll see about it when the time is right. I want to support both of you in your wild betta endeavors, maybe a male from you and a female from him lol. We'll see how things go. :P
Old 07-03-2013, 04:10 AM   #9 
wish4coner

Actually, we will be working together on a website, anyway and, he is a lot further along than me. I don't have a problem as long as someone buys--we need to keep these fish in existence!

Blessings!
Old 07-03-2013, 04:20 AM   #10 
whatsupyall

You said it Kelly! Keep up the good work.