Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #1 
Sabina88

Looking Back Down Memory Lane On Betta Fish.com

I don't really know why but I decided to look back at my really old threads when I first joined this site and was starting out in bettas. I couldn't help but laugh at my self for some of the posts that I wrote. It also was kind of amazing to relize how much ive learned since being on this sight. I even found some threads that I don't even remember making. I also find it kind of funny that back then I still had a lot to learn and was very green with caring for the 3 bettas that had started to get me into the hobby. And now I have 16...... I clearly don't like bettas very much :p
After looking back and reading over some of my old threads, I realized that I didn't remember when I first joined. After checking I was surprised to see its been about a year since ive joined. It feels like ive been on this site for a lot less time then that.

I also wanted to say thank you to every one who's helped me along the way in my betta obsession. Ive learned so much from every one and met a lot of awesome people, and cant wait to meet even more.

Last edited by Sabina88; 07-02-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Sabina88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:05 PM   #2 
sandybottom
Reference Team

i have done the same thing. it is pretty comical at times to go back and read the stuff you wrote. time sure does fly by.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:10 PM   #3 
Sabina88

It really does. First you learn how to take care of one, then you end up sharing about you 4+ bettas lol
Sabina88 is online now   Reply With Quote