Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #371 
DBanana

Purchased a lot more plants. Redid the 20g layout. Rocks removed, plants put in, second section of wood taken out of middle 10g section to make room for GiantPlant. The ghost shrimp were having kittens. I saw a marbled green halfmoon at PetsMart I can't stop thinking about so I think I might get him and let him and some tetras have the middle section.
DBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:24 AM   #372 
Polkadot

WC day for Button & Piglet! I gave both their tanks a good gravel vac,cleaned a plant in Button's tank,cleaned the suction cups holding their leaf hammocks and gave them each a nice new IAL.
Polkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:59 AM   #373 
countyrd419

I helped Rusty find some lost food pellets. He was poking between the gravel and I used a wooden skewer to move some of the pebbles so that he can eat. I am a good betta Dad.
countyrd419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #374 
EvaJupiterSkies

Well, not today, but yesterday, I had to pack everybody up and move them 100 miles west for Christmas break. So I had to cup everyone, drain everything, gave the inside of the tanks a good wipedown while I was at it, pack it all in the front seat of my car, and drive home... then do all that in reverse basically to get everyone reset up. Spent four hours doing fish-related things yesterday for that, but we're all safe and happy at home now, thank the gods.
EvaJupiterSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #375 
Cupcake

50% WC then a bloodworm treat for Cupcake <3
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:02 AM   #376 
Polkadot

wc day for my little Mako man,because it's his closest wc day before Christmas I gave him his presents today which are a big Bell cave/hideout & a lovely new plant that looks like a bunch of spinach.He had a great time exploring his new presents which he seems to love,which makes me very happy.He also did some bubble surfing when the new water went in too.He's so cute! Treat night for all the boys too!
Old 12-22-2013, 11:41 PM   #377 
Tree

had to tie down my Anubias plants with fishing line on my driftwood. it kept floating to the top when I did water changes. XD
Tree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:07 AM   #378 
Polkadot

wc day for little Button & Piglet! They also got their Christmas pressies today.Button got an igloo hideout (which is so cute) and a new plant & Piglet got a log hideout & new plant,they also each got a nice fresh IAL each too.Sweeties!
Old 12-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #379 
Polkadot

wc day for my Mako,I gave his new bell cave another rinse over,gave his gravel a good vac & popped in a nice fresh IAL.He's such a good boy! Also did a mini clean in Button & Piglet's tanks with the baster thing.I love how all their tanks look with their new hideouts & caves.10/10!
Old 12-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #380 
ynahanson

Did a water change today. Whew!
ynahanson is offline   Reply With Quote