Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #11 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Hey any luck with the tanks? I saw another ad for two 10 gals that looked okay but I guess they don't com with anything as far as ha ad said...
Did you contact sellers or any of the tanks for sale?
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:14 PM   #12 
popcorndeer

no i didnt
popcorndeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #13 
LittleBlueFishlets

BeautifulBetta123 -Popcorndeer said that she bought another new Betta yesterday. She put him in Gator's old 0.5 gal tank. She said he's sick though, so she put a heater in the tank. I don't know if it's a new heater,or if she took one out of another betta's tank.
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #14 
popcorndeer

i only have 1 0.5gal tank and the sick betta is not in it
Old 03-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #15 
bettacrazygirl86

The fish food I have is Omega One Marine Pellets with Garlic and my bettas LOVE them. They aren't betta specific, but it has a LOT of whole fish in it, so it's still good for them. It was about $4 for a big can of them.
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #16 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Me and popcorndeer have a deal, if popcorndeer can complete my challenges I have payed out for them, they can have Ocean free if charge aside from shipping costs. Challenge number one was to find good deals on kijiji for bigger tanks, they them send a pm to me with a link, second challenge is to actually contact and purchase the seller of the tanks. Third will be continuing to improve the quality of life for their bettas and after challenge 10 they will be able to own Ocean and will have some very happy bettas :)
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #17 
LittleBlueFishlets

Popcorndeer -ok, I looked at the other thread, and you said your new Betta is in Grumpy's old tank. (Not Gator's.)

1) How big is Grumpy's old tank?

2) Did you buy a new heater to put in the new fish's tank? Or did you take a heater from one of the other tanks?

3) You said the new fish is sick, and you asked us for help. But you haven't posted the pictures that we asked for yet. Are you going to post pictures? Or is he better now?
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #18 
Alcemistnv

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
Me and popcorndeer have a deal, if popcorndeer can complete my challenges I have payed out for them, they can have Ocean free if charge aside from shipping costs. Challenge number one was to find good deals on kijiji for bigger tanks, they them send a pm to me with a link, second challenge is to actually contact and purchase the seller of the tanks. Third will be continuing to improve the quality of life for their bettas and after challenge 10 they will be able to own Ocean and will have some very happy bettas :)
hat's an awesome idea! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueFishlets View Post
Popcorndeer -ok, I looked at the other thread, and you said your new Betta is in Grumpy's old tank. (Not Gator's.)

1) How big is Grumpy's old tank?

2) Did you buy a new heater to put in the new fish's tank? Or did you take a heater from one of the other tanks?

3) You said the new fish is sick, and you asked us for help. But you haven't posted the pictures that we asked for yet. Are you going to post pictures? Or is he better now?
Thanks for helping as well!
I know you got nominated in the other thread for this, so good luck c:
I hopee things work out for you and popcorn!
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #19 
jesssan2442

popcorn if you answer these questions somebody might be able to help your new betta but if you don't your betta will just get sicker and sicker and I know you don't want that cause you are just trying to help the betta
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #20 
popcorndeer

hats??