Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #161 
Elsewhere

Yeah, I won't be getting one, but it's still itching. I just need to NOT scratch it! Haha!

Yes, this will be the stocking and such-

30g:
Soleil
Barbs
Cories
Otos
Mystery Snails, though I feel like it's almost their time
30g filter
10/20g filter I had ordered

10g:
Girls
Marine S15

TADA!
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #162 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Okay! That's cool! Yeah the extra filtration will really help the tank out as well looks like a good plan! And yes, don't scratch that itch or you will overstock the tank XD You wouldn't want Soleil or her petite les nuages to get sick!

^ just want to point out I know absolutely nothing of French language lol, I know more of the Spanish/Italian and Chinese side XD
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:38 PM   #163 
Elsewhere

Haha! The proper term would be:

Soleil et elle petite nuages or Soleil et les petite nuages.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #164 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

That makes sense XD grammar is grammar no matter the language unless your Chinese lol
Old 08-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #165 
Elsewhere

Oh God, I could NEVER do Chinese!

I added a big rock into the 30g to try and make more hiding places for all of the fish when I add in Soleil et Les Nuages, so that everyone can be happier with the way things will work. I plan on cupping all of the girls and doing the WC on the 10g, then putting Soleil and the Barbs in there, then doing a big swap. This could get interesting.... XD
Old 08-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #166 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

You can do it! It shouldn't be that hard, especially since Soleil is still a baby wait till she get's bigger, you'll need a really big net to get her out lol

Chinese actually isn't too bad if you like to sing a beautiful tonal language, definitely was one of my favorites to study! I'm not fluent by any means but I can at least pick apart a conversation for the most part and attempt to reply haha I love to write it though, calligraphy is just so beautiful!
Old 08-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #167 
Elsewhere

I'm already prepared for that, I got a really big one when I had my rescue Goldfish, Hannibal :)

I went to a yard sale today and bought a camera. Not just any camera. My dream and within price range camera. A Kodak Easyshot z981. FOR 100 DOLLARS. New, which it basically is, it would be 399.99. Yeah. I LOVE IT! I've been taking pictures non-stop! Here are some, fishy and not so fishy!

Old 08-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #168 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

CUTE! Oh my goodness overload of cuteness! lol loving your kitties so much!

Tanks look good! Try wiping off the water spots before you take pictures though haha otherwise everyone looks good! No-name looks like he's got some new fin growth again! woohoo!
Old 08-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #169 
Elsewhere

Ugh, they won't come off! I'm doing a 100% on No Name's tank today (finished his treatment of BettaFix) and I'll try and get those off, but with the 30g and 10g the tanks came stained and I haven't been able to remove them -_-

Anywho, my house has a showing today, so I did the switch as quickly and efficiently as I could :) Everyone is happy, except Artemis. She seemed really pissed to be back in that 10g. But I offered her food and she looked at me like "All right. I'll deal with it. I won't be happy, but I'll deal with it." and swam away, aha.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #170 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Have you tried white vinegar or window cleaner? On the glass you can use a regular dish sponge with the green pad and use the green pad to try to get it off as well, just don't do that on acrylic!

lol that's cute about Artemis too ^_^