Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #241 
Elsewhere

Haha, he managed to claw my face and then take up the entire freaking keyboard... Erg. But now he's GONE! AHAHAHA! HE'S GONE! Aaaaand he's back. And meowing. And OH GOODNESS. His... His food bowl! It's... HALF FULL! Better fix that so His Highness can actually eat! -_-

My mum was JUST in Niagara, for a baseball game with her work XD Maybe she'll want another visit... No, she doesn't, just asked :P

Well I have enough dechlorinator to last me to about... 2015. I went out and got a big bottle because I thought I was out. Turns out the bottle I had was already near full (now half empty) and the one I fill up for water changes that allows drops is now full. Plus a whole other one three times the size of the first one. I wonder if it's poisonous to brothers... I mean nothing!
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #242 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol poisonous, unfortunately not because we used to drink it in our water back when we had too many chemicals in our tap's and we could barely drink it ourselves! Maybe in high doses it is....lol

Oh darn, Niagara is so great though!!!! oh well, perhaps another time!

lol and yeah the same with my cat's water bowl which I take water from my 33 because my grandfather puts bacon in the other one out in the kitchen. So they get my water and whenever it's half empty MC comes meowing to me and begging the little spoiled brat haha
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #243 
Elsewhere

Darn! Maybe if I use ALL OF THE BOTTLES AT ONCE...

I know! I've only been twice, but I loved it both times :)

Haha! I read about that on your Journal. Sorry about your granddad. Maybe he could just send ME the bacon... What a waste, giving it to a cat!

The tannins are already seeping in and Atlas has the most noticeable difference in his tank. The girls are all trying to fit on the leaves at once- it's not working X) I was tempted to buy Unnamed Girl's "Twin sister", but she just looks all altogether and I really don't feel like dealing with that right about now.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #244 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yay oak leaves! That's too funny, I should put a leaf in the tank even though I've got four pieces of driftwood in there >.< they aren't leaching many tannins anymore so I think a temp. oak leaf would do them well

Oh and it's not just any bacon, it's old bacon or half eaten bacon and just the large pieces of fat left. It's probably still good but I honestly wouldn't chance it and besides, I don't eat anything his greasy little hands make because I don't know (well I do unfortunate) where his hands have been >.< gross man.

Anywho, so you think you torture your cat? Well I'm currently sitting on my bed with both Siberian and MC the two boy cat's and they're staring intently at them beacuse I'm eating a piece of Fried Chicken and they can't have any! lol I've never heard Siberian whine this much!!! I did end up giving them a tiny little piece of the actual chicken but that's it! The rest is mine XD
Old 08-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #245 
Elsewhere

Boreas keeps eyeing his suspiciously. He seems to think it's some kind of enemy XD

Oh God, EW. NEVER MIND.

Been there, done that! LOL

Eeerrrg. I'm having "Those Thoughts" again. The thought that "Hey, I could totally divide the 10g three ways, or use the 2.5g as a tank" kind of thoughts. I saw a stunning Crowntail boy today, and I've never owned a CT. At first I was afraid of owning them because I thought the tips would just fall off XD But I really need to stop thinking about it RIGHT NOW, because my mum would kill me and I really have no space to put a tank permanently (hence my giving away of No Name).
Old 08-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #246 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol Boreas you silly boy!

yeah gross!

I used to have a CT boy, he was actually my first boy but....I accidentally killed him when the water was too hot for his first water change a week later >.< whoops. And I haven't had a CT boy since but I really want another one! I have on CT girl soon to be two though so that will be exciting! And no, you shouldn't get him, pay attention to the ones you have now. Just take lots of pictures and oogle at them to take your mind off it...kind of works for me lol....sort of...
Old 08-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #247 
Elsewhere

Haha! I mean, I totally love all of the fish I have now and wouldn't trade them for any-... Well, maybe a BILLION DOLLARS, so that I could later buy them back >:D But anyways, it's just the feeling of getting a new guy to save and look after, you know? I'm not even close to bored with these guys, I just feel like he gave me "The Eyes" XD

Ugh, my OCD is in full drive. I'm gonna have to gravel vac the 30g tomorrow, because it is POOP CENTRAL in there. I'll just do a partial WC on Monday instead.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #248 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol yeah my 10 was poop central too, the 33 was as well >.< it's so difficult to clean with the stupid floating plants! As much as I love my water sprite I just want to get rid of it all, duckweed and frog bit included and get some tall stem plants like Anacharis, Elodea, water wisteria, hygrophila's and on and on lol. Anywho, have fun with the changes! lol

Ugg, the eye's....can't resist them! And if I saw my new girls in a store, they would have been mine anyway the moment I set eyes on them!!! I love them ^_^
Old 08-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #249 
Elsewhere

Haha, I only have some Wisteria floating that had no stem, that and the overgrown Valisneria that I don't want to cut (it's too pretty!). Soleil seems very angry that she got no food today... POOR BABY. The Barbs flocked me every time I went by the tank, and they kept pleading with me. Same with Kassiandra, the little pig.

I reallllllly need a name for Unnamed Girl... Any suggestions? *Goes on Google and looks up Greek Goddesses*
Old 08-22-2013, 10:02 PM   #250 
Elsewhere

I have decided upon the name "Aether" for the new girl. She's the goddess of upper air and light, and since this girl is so light coloured I thought it fit her well :)