Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #311 
Elsewhere

It's day two of school and I'm already dying. My one teacher is HORRIBLE. Trying to switch out of her class, will see what happens...

Anyways, Kass is looking a little more lethargic today, as I've had the light off (not enough plugs for light and sponge filter) so I've been plugging in the light in the day for eight hours and the sponge filter for the other sixteen.

Guppy guy couldn't make it, so I'm going to a lady who said I could have some of hers for no charge because they were accidents and needed to be outta there. Don't know when I'm going, hopefully soon.

Day two of school and I already have a pile of homework. I can tell this will be just GRAND.
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #312 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Fun times >.< So far I love all my teachers but they're people I've already had before lol but today I'll be getting my two new teachers in new classes so should be interesting! Hope you can switch out of the mean lady's class!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #313 
Elsewhere

Oh. My. GOD. Kill me now. THE SNAILS HAD TWO MORE CLUTCHES OF EGGS. I don't know what to do about this. I really don't want to kill the babies, but what am I going to do with 100-800 baby snails?! Especially if Escargot isn't Soleil's favourite?! UUUUUGH. I REALLY hope there aren't anymore babies. And there's nothing I can do about separating the snails, all my other tanks are full of nippy Bettas. DFGJWNJWRTUH. I just hope this will work itself out.

I'm tentatively considering letting Kass back in the tank on Sat. I'm gonna float her in the girls' tank tonight, see how she reacts. I'm really hoping she'll get better, because I don't have room to house her elsewhere permanently at the moment.

Guppies come on Saturday! Well, I'm picking them up. The lady said that the females will probably have babies, but I'm not too worried, as my friend's mum would like some, and the other fishies can have some snacks... Which is terrible, but hey, circle of life and all. Just not for snail babies, because crushing and freezing them is more like murder than something else eating it. God, I feel like that guy from the show Hannibal when he uses every part of what he kills so it isn't murder... Can't go into more detail on this site LOL

Anywho, hopefully getting out of mean lady's class! Gots to go to the bank soon!
Old 09-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #314 
Elsewhere

Ergamerginschmerg. In the lady's class, probably staying there -_-

Tomorrow I go get the Guppies! I'm super excited about them, and perhaps one or two of the babies they might have will be compatible with Atlas :) If they actually have any.

Kass had one of her final salt baths today. I've still got Melafix and anti-fungus going, but tomorrow I'm doing a final salt bath, some Epsom salt treatments, and then Sunday NOTHING. Hopefully she'll be ready to go back in with her sisters Monday or Tuesday :D
Old 09-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #315 
Elsewhere

Oh, and I'm giving away the Cories. I LOVE them and REALLY want to keep them, but all they do is huddle in a corner trying to keep away from Soleil :( Maybe if they do go I can keep a baby or two from the Mystery snail egg clutches.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #316 
redthebetta

Who are you giving them to?
redthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:44 PM   #317 
Elsewhere

I have a Facebook page I'm a part of that are fish lovers, and most of them in my community. Anyone on that page who wants them can have them :) Unless you live around me and want them, aha!
Old 09-06-2013, 09:50 PM   #318 
redthebetta

What part of Canada are you in?
Old 09-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #319 
Elsewhere

Ontario. I see you're in BC. Perhaps not! Haha! If only you lived closer!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #320 
redthebetta

If only!