Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #491 
Elsewhere

I am about to cry. Like, sob hysterically. My parents just got back from Vermont, and my dad bought something. Something that will ruin my life forever.

He bought a Duck Dynasty Uncle Si talking bobble head. The shame of typing this is overwhelmingly horrible.
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #492 
lilbabyvenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsewhere View Post
I am about to cry. Like, sob hysterically. My parents just got back from Vermont, and my dad bought something. Something that will ruin my life forever.

He bought a Duck Dynasty Uncle Si talking bobble head. The shame of typing this is overwhelmingly horrible.
Bahaha! :hugs:

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
lilbabyvenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #493 
Elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbabyvenus View Post
Bahaha! :hugs:

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
*Cries and hugs back* *Sniff* It's just so awful! I know he'll be pestering me with it until I leave for University!
Old 10-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #494 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh my god, I'm so sorry but I just died laughing! lol!

Oh I was one state over from your dad this weekend! lol and yes, your girls are beautiful!!! I'm glad everyone came safe and sound ^_^
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #495 
ashleylyn

*pops in* I may or may not have been lurking. :p Wilt is too beautiful though, I couldn't be quiet any longer!
ashleylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #496 
Catw0man

Glad they're all doing well!!! And sorry to worry you when I was late...lol...took longer than I thought to get there and I did have to stop a couple of times....for gas....and a potty break....and a Tim Horton's French Vanilla cappuccino....lol.
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #497 
veggiegirl

Elsewhere, have been lurking your thread for a while umm maybe I missed it but did you end up deciding on the exchange student thing, or didn't it end up coming off or you don't know yet?

Such a big decision......... I just wondered
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #498 
AshleyG

Wow they are stunning, makes me want to drop everything get out and find myself a tank! but I have to wait until im back from my holidays
AshleyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #499 
Elsewhere

Not used to so many people on the Journal! LOL!

@Lil- Yes, yes, it's funny until your dad finds it! Mwuaha! I guess they would've been pretty close! Not too good with American states XD

@Ashlyn- Thank you! I'm still just stunned by him! I usually don't have a thing for red Bettas, but boy oh boy, he sure is amazing!

@Catw0man- No problem at all! I was just worried something had happened (as I always do). So glad you got here, though! And thank you a million times over!

@Veggiegirl- I've sent in an application, and they're coming to my house sometime next week for an interview, and I'll know after 2 weeks - a month if I've been accepted into the final decision making, then know if I was chosen around December-January

AshleyG- Aha, I totally know what you mean! I still can't believe how pretty they are!

I really don't want to clean the 30g today, even though I need to. I still have that "open wound" on my left arm, so vacuuming with the right is NOT fun. It's staring at me though, saying "Clean me, clean me!" And I'm yelling back like "Shuddup, I have too much homework!" But off I go to clean it and make is nice and sparkly!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #500 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yeah Vermont and New Hampshire are right next to each other ^_^ we were fairly close to the border as well at a few points
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote