Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #611 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Kit-Kat is in my PetCo babies thread mostly.

Pssh, 5? My boys get like 10-15 through the day lol generally I only feed once but Aero's been getting 2-3 times a day with the babies since they're divided together now. But I only feed him 3-4 at that time so he doesn't get too fat!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:20 PM   #612 
Elsewhere

I'll go and give her a look!

Really? LOL, I never thought of giving them that many! I always figured that was overfeeding them! Today was fasting day, so no one got anything, but I'm gonna sneak Milo a few since he's new. I have some more pics loading of Milo and some fin rot on Atlas. I feel so stupid- it's incredibly obvious how far gone it is. Erg!
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #613 
Elsewhere

I'll go and give her a look!

Really? LOL, I never thought of giving them that many! I always figured that was overfeeding them! Today was fasting day, so no one got anything, but I'm gonna sneak Milo a few since he's new. I have some more pics loading of Milo and some fin rot on Atlas. I feel so stupid- it's incredibly obvious how far gone it is. Erg!

EDIT** >.> Wassup with this double post-ery? Stupid laggy computer!
Old 11-24-2013, 07:40 PM   #614 
Elsewhere

Wow, they look nearly identical!

Look at this bubble nest! *Tear* So proud! :P

He's so photogenic!

He flares every time I touch the glass!

And now onto Atlas...

Old 11-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #615 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Does look like a little bit of melting going on, it's not rot but biting for sure. Do you have IAL? If so, put that in with him too. Stress coat and just change his water daily and he should be good. Don't use the salt for more than 10 day's, blah, blah, blah, you know this bit lol.

Milo is so adorable! Yeah, she has a little more purple-ish shine than him but other than, pretty identical! Also my friend Lucillia's new fish is completely identical to your boy! You can see him in "Stormborn Log's" where her journal is ^_^
Old 11-24-2013, 08:15 PM   #616 
Elsewhere

I was thinking melting, but I've never experienced that. I assumed fin rot because I hear it comes in red, too. No, I don't any IAL, but I can ask around to some fish friends. Haha, yeah, I've heard that bit many a time! It's always good to have a recap, though. I was watching him swim, and his tail seems very rigid and like it doesn't want to move. Poor boy, it was decent yesterday, all flowing like usual.

I'll check out her journal for sure!
Old 11-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #617 
Elsewhere

So my brother comes in and dumps Norman on my lap, who then proceeds to slink over to Milo's tank and stare at him. Milo went nuts, flaring and showing off, and Norman kept trying to get him through the glass! Boy do I have a lot of pics XD Looks like my door will need to be kept shut from now on! I just had to delete about 100 q's from this post when Norman stomped right on my keyboard! :P
Old 11-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #618 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol, when you said 'q's I thought you meant questions and then I read that Norman stepped on the keyboard and was like "oooooh! Yeah, done that before" lmao!
Old 11-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #619 
Elsewhere

Every time, right? XD Ugh, I should go to bed, but... But Walking Dead! But sleep. But Walking Dead! Erg. Atlas seems to be angry with me, looking away when I walk up to him. Silly boy, I'm trying to help! Appreciate my help!
Old 11-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #620 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol, it's like holding on to your cat that's trying to get away "WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!?!" haha

I should also be sleeping but I'm working in the studio. Break time at the moment hence I'm on here lol