Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-09-2014, 10:54 AM   #941 
Elsewhere

Thanks, Indigo. I just went to try and feed him before I remembered :(
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:48 PM   #942 
Quinn

So sorry about Pigg and Milo as well. ((hugs))
Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:20 PM   #943 
Elsewhere

Hey guys, sorry for the disappearing show. I needed some time after Pigg, this site just killed me every time I came on. But I'm good now, and ready to be part of the community again :)

Leo is doing great, his colours are incredibly vibrant and the 10 is turning into a real jungle! I'm hoping to get a school of Neons to go in with him, but I'm still debating on it.

Soleil has reached six inches. She's outgrown the hex, and I've convinced my mum to let me set the thirty up again! Woo! It'll be sand bottom with a big driftwood centerpiece and rocks for decoration with Anubias for plants. Otherwise the tank will be empty besides some hideys. I can't have these guys with live plants... I'm also wanting some Khuli Loaches, but those may have to wait a while.

In the hex, I'll have basically just shrimp and either a mix of schools or Guppies. It'll be a peaceful tank, which should be a nice change.

Glad to be back, and I'll update as frequently as I can!
Old 03-14-2014, 11:28 PM   #944 
PetMania

Welocme back! It's nice to hear from you again =)
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:46 PM   #945 
Elsewhere

Thanks Pet! It's good to hear from you!

One thing I was doing on my hiatus was being obsessed with Supernatural >.> I just finished all nine seasons. Yeah. I'm totally caught up now. What am I doing with my life? Not much, that's for sure! But hey, Dean Winchester is worth it, am I right? :P

My mum said that we can set the thirty up again! Yay! Soleil can finally be back where she belongs :) Hopefully we'll get it set up within the next month, and I'll be doing sand substrate with barely any plants and lots of hides. I've come to accept that the Barbs are little stinkers and will demolish all plant life, and I need to move on from trying to give them a jungle like Leo. The only bad thing is that the hex will be down for a year or so, but I'll be setting it up again when I can.

The reason the thirty gets to be set up is that in a year I'm moving rooms. My parents are going to build be a room downstairs and they'll be totally renovating our upstairs for them. My eye had been hurting, so we went to the doctor and found out I have Thyroid problems and will eventually be on pills for the rest of my life. It looks like I have a swollen thyroid and may need surgery to correct it. The doctor said that the number one thing that's best for me is to be away from second hand smoke. Guess what? My neighbours are chain smokers and they smoke day and night on their back deck, right next to my room. I can smell it even with the window closed. Which is why my room is being moved to the basement when we can afford the renovations. My mum's been wanting to do this for years, so she's happy to finally have an excuse. The thirty will be set up outside of my new room downstairs, and until then will be in the lowest area of our basement. Not ideal, I know, but I'll be visiting them every day and interacting with the little guys. It'll just be a pain to move them for the, what, seventh time? Around there. Good thing these guys are hardy!

Wow, I'm realizing how long that paragraph is. I guess being AWOL for a while has left you guys in the dark a little XD

Oh, and some really good news, get away from that dark medical issue thing- I've lost 26.3 pounds and none of my clothes fit me! Woo! I look like a wannabe gangster, but I can't buy anything new because I'm hoping to lose more weight. Hey, maybe you guys will actually get a pic of me eventually, haha.

Thanks for reading through this horribly long post. I'm gonna do a photo op later when it's dark, and hopefully the pics will be up before tomorrow night :)
Old 03-17-2014, 07:33 AM   #946 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

ASLFKJGDROOLINGDEANWINCHESTER! lol yeah, he's worth it along with Cas!

Medical problems suck, that I do know, I hope everything goes well for you from here out though! And lol, I write super long paragraphs even when I haven't been away from the forum for a while!! haha, so no worries! It wasn't that long ^_^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:49 PM   #947 
Elsewhere

Good to hear from you, Lil! OMG do you ship Destiel?! I shipped it before I even started watching LOL

Not much to update on- all is quiet in the house today.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #948 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Lol! Hell yeah I ship Destiel! Along with Stony lol, Stony is my OTP though. I don't want the show religiously since I haven't had time yet but I've watched enough, mostly the later seasons as we would watch in between classes at the couches at school lol So I got to see plenty episodes while my friend was watching all the episodes and seasons! But hell yes, Destiel is definitely my second favorite after Stony!
Old 03-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #949 
Elsewhere

*Feels ashamed* What's Stony? I haven't heard that one yet... See, I have no life, so I had a major marathon and watched all the seasons XD Wasting my life? I THINK SO!
Old 03-17-2014, 07:34 PM   #950 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Tony Stark and Steve Rogers a.k.a. Iron Man x Captain America FTW! Wasting your life? I think NOT! haha