Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2013, 06:15 PM   #41 
Crowntails

I'd just do natural.
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #42 
Blue Fish

LOL! I love the hobbit themed tanks, that could be soo cute. :) And the Irish tank, would that be done in greens and golds, or would you be creating something like an irish countryside scene? Either would be lovely, I'd think. :)

I have Connemara ponies (the ONLY breed of horse or pony native to Ireland!) ;), so I'm partial to that already. ;)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #43 
Muggs

I'd love a Alice in Wonderland kind of theme, currently I've got glass chess pieces but maybe a tiny tea party among the plants?

but if I had a small rectangle Betta tank I'd love to make it a test chamber from the game Portal.
Muggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #44 
SamJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fish View Post
LOL! I love the hobbit themed tanks, that could be soo cute. :) And the Irish tank, would that be done in greens and golds, or would you be creating something like an irish countryside scene? Either would be lovely, I'd think. :)

I have Connemara ponies (the ONLY breed of horse or pony native to Ireland!) ;), so I'm partial to that already. ;)
Irish Hunter, Irish Draught, Kerry Bog Pony, Gypsy Vanners (The original Gypsies themselves were Irish families that turned to a life of traveling and begging after being evicted off their lands by the british, and were called tinkers, Vanners are also known as Tinker Horses, or just Tinkers.)

A lot of them are, or are believed to be, descendents of the now extinct Irish Hobbys.
Even thoroughbreds are believed to be descendents of Hobbys, because Hobbys were described as being light and fast.

I know my Irish things.

But for the Irish tank, I was going to do the gravel like the flag and decorate it with Irish things. Dad's Irish, should have no problem with that. (Possibly split it three ways and put in bettas the same color as the gravel. Lol. That'd be funny. But I dont by based on color. Buy based on connection)

But now I also want one that looks like the Irish Countryside. Maybe somehow get the cliffs of Moher in there. Such a beautiful place. Like maybe get some BIG rocks and make a mini one thats only a few inches tall. xD
SamJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #45 
Jams

An Irish themed tank sounds good too!
Jams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #46 
motherpeters

This theme would be awesome!
Attached Images

motherpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:40 PM   #47 
RowdyBetta

Omg, so cool! Love Mario!

My dream theme would have to be a Wild West theme, like a town or ranch. Preferably the town. XD lol, can just see my betta going into the saloon.
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:58 PM   #48 
CrazyDiamond

OMG yes lol and have the little horse figures and the cowboys and such, and the clock tower! That would be the bomb . . . I mean that would be awesome xD
CrazyDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:01 PM   #49 
RowdyBetta

Omg! Lol, I'm already picturing it in my mind! Oh man! That'd be so neat if you could find an all plastic train track too and put going past the town. Maybe use sand as the substrate. Get some plastic cactus toys! XD
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:10 PM   #50 
CrazyDiamond

Or have the train on the outside of the tank circling it :o I love wild west stuff, I wear cowboy boots every day and when it rains I wear a duster, I also have a hat xD I looove it! That would be the coolest theme EVER! It would be unique too, never heard of one like that.
CrazyDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote