Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #1 
TankDiveGirl

PetCo Tank Sale!

Heya Guys!

So i don't know if it's every petco or just the fact that a new one is having their grand opening 5 minutes from my house, but they're having a $1/gallon tank sale!!! EEE!! So I picked up 2 tens and a 20 long, as well as all the stuff to set up one of the 10's. I still need to get a hood and a test kit (and some more decor), but I have the tank, gravel, filter, heater, etc. And I already had everything else.

The second 10 will either be for more boys or a spawn tank, and the 20 long is going to be a planted sorority i think. Need to figure out where they're going to go, and then I'll gradually get the stuff all set up.

So my $$$ boys will have a big tank to play in soon! (though I think i'm going to do the fishless cycling method, that's what I usually do and it works just fine with no stress to my kids!)

Just wanted to let y'all know -- check your PetCo's if you need tanks!

*HUGS*
Jamie & the Spoiled Fishes
TankDiveGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:52 AM   #2 
veggiegirl

Oh how exciting!!!!!!!!!! please post pics when they are all set up, we would love to see them!!!
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote