Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-31-2013, 11:31 PM   #1 
jadaBlu

How do you organize/store your aquarium supplies?

This may seem like an obvious question but I am just interested to see what neat, tidy and useful ways you are organizing your stuff. Pics are a plus.
I have tanks in two areas and I am running back a forth with things alot.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:33 PM   #2 
RowdyBetta

I keep mine in a dresser drawer next to my bird stuff. Not very neat! XD
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #3 
Blue Fish

I'm no help at all. It's in a big box in my bathroom closet. And, to be honest, the things I use frequently (water conditioner, food, gravel vacumn, cups...) those get dumped on the bathroom counter and tend to stay there. Not tidy at all. Neat thought though, I'm interested in what other replies you get. :)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #4 
jadaBlu

My gallon jugs hang out in bathtub that we don't use typically with the shower curtain pulled but I put a small across the tub to hold 3 rescue bettas in hospital tanks so they need light. I have caddy that I put some supplies in. We don't have much cabinet storage space so things do sit out.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #5 
Naladari

I keep mine on my bookshelf directly under my tank.
Naladari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #6 
Hadoken Kitty

I keep my worm cultures and some food in the shelf unit under my 20 gallon. Everything else is in two rubbermaid boxes under my bed. They're organized by most used and back up supplies. If I'm doing water changes, I end up doing them all day....so everything is all over the floor until I have the energy to put everything back the next morning. I also have a bunch of IAL and tank things under the table in my basement for my breeding area. I try to keep it looking nice...sometimes I just get so tired, though!!!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #7 
bettafishgirl

All of my supplies is stored in stackable drawers, orginized by the type of item (water conditioners, medical, food, ext.) It looks neat but when you open the drawers it's a jungle
bettafishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:16 AM   #8 
Polkadot

I keep all my supplies in one of the boxes the tanks came in.I have all the buckets stacked inside each other with the gravel vac,water conditioners,cups inside them,it all fits really well.I keep the box under the desk 2 of the boys & their tanks are on.The desk also has drawers on the side so I keep paper towels,extra ornaments & spare filters,heaters etc in those.I have the little boys food all kept together in a mini bucket with a lid which sits on top of the supply box under the desk.
Polkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:35 AM   #9 
LittleBettaFish

I have a whole shelf that is dedicated to holding my aquarium related equipment and supplies. I have a couple of old tanks that hold some of my supplies and then anything else is neatly (well usually) organised in labelled chinese take-out or plastic tupperware containers.

This is an old picture and it is much better organised now. However, it gives you a general gist of how I have things (the white shelf is what I am talking about).
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #10 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Only two of my erm... Eight or nine tanks are on this table (a five gal will move here mid April) but most of my stuff is under it. Water conditioner is in the bathroom and food is on another stand.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  43.2 KB
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote