Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #11 
Elliriyanna

http://www.axolotl.org/
Elliriyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #12 
avraptorhal

Not my cup o' tea. Thanks.
avraptorhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:17 PM   #13 
Elliriyanna

Where did that come from? Noone asked you to get them ... You asked what they were so I showed you , They are what this tank is for. I have 2 new babies.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:44 PM   #14 
farmgirl598

I think they're cute! They remind me of some salamanders I had when I was a kid. I think they are very unique. Are they amphibians? Or completely aquatic? And congrats on the new babies!!!!
farmgirl598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #15 
Elliriyanna

They are amphibians but they are completely aquatic :) They are actually in the salamander family :)
Old 04-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #16 
avraptorhal

Thanks for your kind and generous nasty comment to a simple question. I asked what an axolot was because I didn't know. I'm not a fan of that ceartue, and I'm entitled to my opinion!!!!

Besides which that animal is hardly a Betta, which is the subject of this forum.

Last edited by avraptorhal; 04-05-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Complete my post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #17 
Elliriyanna

I do not post nasty comments on your pets do not post them about mine ...

Also just because the tank I am currently setting up is not for a betta does not mean the information I gain here can not be used for my betta tank.

Your comment was far more rude than mine I merely answered your question ... Why ask if you are just going to get rude.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #18 
avraptorhal

You are entitled to your opinion as am I. I simply asked what an azolot is as I didn't know. I answered with what I felt. I am not a fan of any reptiles and so stated. You are entitled to any pets you desire. But, please don't tell me I must like it because I don't. I also hardly think that axolot specific data is directly applicable to Bette care. However, you are entitled to your opinion.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #19 
Elliriyanna

I asked about a sponge filter lol not the axolotl :) So the data CAN be applied to betta care.

However I understand you are entitled to not like them ... To each their own , but there was no need to be nasty about it.

Not fully relevant but ... Axolotl are amphibians not reptiles. I am not a reptile fan either especially being a rat owner.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #20 
Tikibirds

Quote:

Besides which that animal is hardly a Betta, which is the subject of this forum.
Actually this is just a subsection of the much larger tropicalfishkeeping.com forum.

A sponge filter works the same way weather its for a betta, turtle or Axolotol.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote