Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-05-2013, 04:00 PM   #21 
AkaRyu

Looks like a mudkip to me
AkaRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #22 
Tikibirds

Actually to me, All I see is the pokemon Wooper.

Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:33 AM   #23 
avraptorhal

I stand corrected about the axolot. It seems we had a misunderstanding about my response to the axolot link to the axolot site. My response was NOT intended to be rude. I was brought up to understand that "Not my cup of tea" is simply saying Not for me or I don't care for it. If you misunderstood I apologize.
avraptorhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #24 
Elliriyanna

LOL wooper and mudkip are Both inspired by axolotl ... Which is why one of mine is Mudkip.

Thanks for the help :) I am seriously thinking about sponge filters all around ( If I get another betta since I can run several sponge filters off one air pump :) )
Elliriyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #25 
logisticsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliriyanna View Post
LOL wooper and mudkip are Both inspired by axolotl ... Which is why one of mine is Mudkip.

Thanks for the help :) I am seriously thinking about sponge filters all around ( If I get another betta since I can run several sponge filters off one air pump :) )
Being able to run several filters off 1 pump is awesome. My big pump has 8 spongies running. They are terrific and Ive slowly gotten rid of all HOBs except for my big tanks where I have both. The Axolotl is pretty cute. I may have to get one of those.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #26 
Elliriyanna

Logisticsguy you can follow my thread on my axolotl if you want :) And Caudata.org is great :)

I am planning on running 2 of a 20 gallon air pump ... Less plugs make life MUCH easier
Elliriyanna is offline   Reply With Quote