Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #1 
Gracie8890

New divided tank!

Well im back! I took a break from the bettafish community for a while to work on theatre and school! And im glad to say im back with a "newish" tank setup! I turned my planted 10g into a divided tank! Now blitz shares his home with my newest boy elvis! Blitz is a bit upset about the "less" space, but elvis is ecstatic! He swims around so happy now hes out of the 1g! Here it is!
Attached Images

Gracie8890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #2 
Blue Fish

LOL about Blitz being irritated that he now has a roommate and has to share! Poor guy, hopefully he'll get used to it once he realizes that he may have traded his space, but at least now he's got a buddy to flare and interact with. :)

I do all my guys in divded 20 longs, and it's wonderful, they love their tank mates. I've read from some other people several months back who had the same experiences, saying that the guys with divided tanks really seemed to be the happiest. There's someone on here who had a blind betta, and he seemed to be very much comforted by having a tank mate, I think they may have even gotten in together and then been left that way thereafter because both were happy. :)

They're both beautiful fish, and I love the unusual red/purplish coloring on the left hand guy, it's really striking! :)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:41 AM   #3 
Gracie8890

Thanks! That one is blitz! Ive never heard of bettas being happier in divided tanks! Thats amazing! Im thinking of getting a few shrimp for them to chase around! I know blitz is going to have a blast with that!
Gracie8890 is offline   Reply With Quote