Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #1 
EchoEcho

Picked out a Betta last night!

Well, actually my 4 year old picked him out. A nice looking red one who was actually being kept in a community tank at the LFS.

I brought him him, got him acclimated, then let him in. He did a few laps to orientate himself. Then decided to flex his muscle a bit, which was funny.

My Albino X-Rays and Pepper Cory's were in a front corner of the tank scrounging for shrimp pellets, so Mr. Betta decided to drop down, flare up and swim right through all of them, chasing some away.

Since then though, he hasn't paid them any attention and seems to be getting used to the enviroment.
EchoEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #2 
JMeenen

Sounds like he will be very happy..Good Luck with your new Betta
JMeenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #3 
stephenmontero

sounds like ur betta just wanted to show the new fish that this was his tank and since no one challenged him he accepted it and now will live his life in that tank
stephenmontero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #4 
Neo

Yea whenever i added a new fish into supermans tank he flared to let them know whos house it was........MINE........SUPERMAN PUNK, thats right........srry got a little into it
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote