Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #51 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Update: What I circled in the picture is now happening to King Dedede. the white-ish stuff seems to be forming... I don't know what it is, I just called it white-ish stuff.
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #52 
Alcemistnv

Well, where is the white part forming?

And what Buddha has in that pic is grey. Which is the mystery disease, which is why I euthanized him that night the pic was taken.

We need pictures to really help determine, because from what you're saying, he has the mystery disease and he needs to be euthanized or QT'ed immediately with aggressive treatment.

Can you PLEASE provide pictures?
Or a video?

You have been able to do it often before, so it'd really appreciated if you can do it now.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #53 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcemistnv View Post
Well, where is the white part forming?

And what Buddha has in that pic is grey. Which is the mystery disease, which is why I euthanized him that night the pic was taken.

We need pictures to really help determine, because from what you're saying, he has the mystery disease and he needs to be euthanized or QT'ed immediately with aggressive treatment.

Can you PLEASE provide pictures?
Or a video?

You have been able to do it often before, so it'd really appreciated if you can do it now.
The white is... on his dorsal fin. Also, I keep trying to get pictures and videos but my fish keeps running away whenever he sees me or a camera... also, his body is becoming a bit blackish, the gray turned to black.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:24 PM   #54 
Taeanna
Reference Team

If you tape a mirror or something reflective to the side of the tank you will be able to get him to hold still for a moment with luck. It doesnt have to be a hundred percent perfect, just good enough to see the difference between a good fin and a bad one
Old 04-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #55 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

None of this makes sense I would move on people and also the one picture that was posted of the King did look fine. LL I think your just worrying to much again, so get a few pictures of this weird color change so people can help you or just go to bed and check on your Bettas in the morning.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #56 
Little Leaf

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeanna View Post
If you tape a mirror or something reflective to the side of the tank you will be able to get him to hold still for a moment with luck. It doesnt have to be a hundred percent perfect, just good enough to see the difference between a good fin and a bad one
Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna try it out.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #57 
Little Leaf

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
None of this makes sense I would move on people and also the one picture that was posted of the King did look fine. LL I think your just worrying to much again, so get a few pictures of this weird color change so people can help you or just go to bed and check on your Bettas in the morning.

I'm doing a picture with the white looking fin, also, I don't worry that much anymore.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #58 
Little Leaf

Question Picture!

Ok, I got a picture. But I don't really think it looks like myco... Also, the red circled is a bit of black color change behind the light, you need to look closely.
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #59 
Alcemistnv

...it might be just his coloring...?
Old 04-06-2013, 12:34 AM   #60 
Sakura8

Little Leaf, he looks fine. That is natural iridescence coming out. You have nothing to worry about. Considering his living conditions, he is remarkably healthy.

Although, Little Leaf, I think I mentioned earlier but I believe Rose may be a male.
Closed Thread