Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #11 
bniebetta

I volunteer sometimes at a LFS and I say this pastel orange veiltail. I really thought I should get him but I rationalized myself out of it because I already have three males.

The next time I went to the pet store he was belly up in his cup. I pretty much wanted to die right then and there.
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #12 
Nook

This happens to me every time I go to a pet store!
When at Petsmart, I was choosing between two bettas; a beautiful lavender Plakat, and a red and teal feisty crowntail. I ended up choosing the crowntail, because the Plakat really didn't look to healthy, and since this was my first Betta after getting back into the hobby, I wanted to start off with a healthy one. While I'm happy with my boy, I wish I could have boughten the Plakat as well!

Another time at Petco I found a lightly marbled blue/purple veiltail with light yellow fins. He was gorgeous, he reminded me of a watercolor painting. I was so close to purchasing him! However at the time I didn't have enough money to go out and buy a whole new tank, heater, etc. :/
Nook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #13 
LillieCharlotte

My dog is on a special diet, and he needs this refrigerated food that only keeps for a week....which means I'll have to go to the pet store every week. the store i go to keeps their bettas and fish stuff RIGHT in the front too X_x
LillieCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote