Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #1 
MikeJones

My Divided Tank

Two weeks ago I went to PetSmart looking for a new decoration for my females tank & of course I had to check out the Bettas. They had a new batch of what they have labeled as Dragonscale Bettas & there were these 2 beautiful ones purple & aqua green. I resisted temptation because I didn't have the time to set-up a new tank then & only left with the decoration. Well that Saturday I went back saying if they were still there I would get them & they were still there! So I got them along with a new 10g tank that I divided thanks to the DIY divider thread on here. After I got the tank all set-up & acclimated the bettas over night & the next morning I let them into the tank.

I had a small incident with the purple one jumping the divider because I filled the tank to close to the top of the divider (I posted in the care forum about these 2 before), but everything worked out & they are very happy now.

I love their colors & wanted to share their pictures with everyone!!! I haven't named them yet, still trying to decide.

I have definitely got the Betta bug again. I have gotten 4 in the last 2 months.

Here is a video that I took this morning of them in the tank.
http://youtu.be/5dUqyqDG-BM

Here are the pics of them in their cups being acclimated on 3/23/13.

Here is their tank after a water change last night 4/3/13

MikeJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #2 
jesssan2442

nice tank!! and beautiful bettas!! I think you should name them names that rhyme with each other or go together!

Last edited by jesssan2442; 04-04-2013 at 05:32 PM.
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #3 
Janan

Beautiful tank and bettas!
Janan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #4 
MikeJones

Thanks! I love it when I walk in the room because they both come right to the front of the tank.
MikeJones is offline   Reply With Quote