Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #1 
CrazyFishDude

I'm going to a Justin Bieber concert??

So apparently my stepmom's friend has extra Justin Bieber tickets for a show tomorrow and she is giving them away to my stepmom. Which means my family is going to see Justin Bieber. Now before I begin ranting, I want you to know that I wouldn't object if someone in my family LOVED Justin Bieber and wanted to see him, and this was our only chance and whatnot. I wouldn't mind sacrificing some of my time to make someone else happy with something like that. However... No one in my family likes him. Either his music or as a person. Even my stepsister, a teenage girl, doesn't like him. I'm not trying to be all "FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS MY LIFE IS STUPID EVEN THOUGH IM A MIDDLE CLASS HIGH SCHOOLER WITH NO REAL RESPONSIBILITIES #thestruggle" here, I guess I just feel confused and awkward about the whole situation, like this is all a prank and they're going to laugh at me tomorrow (just the way they're talking about it feels like that), and it wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened. Anyway, what do you guys think? Is this weird to you, or should I just suck it up and go (maybe bring my phone and hang out on the forums and talk betta fish, perhaps?)?
CrazyFishDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #2 
lovefordebbie
Banned

yes, do that (:
lovefordebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #3 
CrazyFishDude

Quite frankly I don't even know why I posted this. It sounds like a first world problems rant. Ignore this... And I'll just see how it goes, or if it turns out to be a prank...
Old 07-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #4 
registereduser

If you do go be prepared for a loooong night. Apparently he comes on very late, then goes back stage and doesn't come back for 2 hours and then the concert ends at 1 am.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #5 
CrazyFishDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by registereduser View Post
If you do go be prepared for a loooong night. Apparently he comes on very late, then goes back stage and doesn't come back for 2 hours and then the concert ends at 1 am.
Yeah that doesn't surprise me at all... But I've learned to let go of my disgust and lightened up, because I discovered an inevitable truth that will cause this concert to possibly be entertaining:

Beliebers are amusing.

Just think about it, they react so crazily and violently to every breath the Biebs takes, so I bet I'll be in for a fun time sitting right next to them... That and I'm going to a Lord Huron concert in a couple weeks! Always look on the bright side of life...
Old 07-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #6 
thekinetic

Firstly, can we all please stop using the phrase "first world problems". It's annoying and insulting to those who fought and fight to keep the US this way, including a good friend of mine who gave it all.

Now that mini rant out of the way, justin bieber eeeewwwww! I would schedule a root canal before I'd go see that twerp. Or go just to troll him and his fans by booing and heckling them. >X3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:43 AM   #7 
Freyja
Banned

How is it insulting to the military when the term has to do mostly with economics? True that WWII pushed us out of the great depression but recent wars, not so much. When your problem is whether or not to go see an idiot lyp-synch, it's a first world problem.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #8 
CrazyFishDude

Well either way if I offended or caused any controversy with what I said, "first world problems" then I'm sorry. I guess by that I meant that I sounded spoiled, and that I was complaining over something that isn't a real problem.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #9 
CrazyFishDude

Overall, I think this whole topic was completely fruitless and was only a source of drama and ranting on my part. I posted something stupid on the Internet; something I have tried not to do lately. I don't think people who like Bieber are "amusing" and that was just dumb and rude of me to say. I really don't need to bring my personal life into the forums, and for that I apologize. Anyway, I'm not posting in this topic anymore.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #10 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFishDude View Post
Well either way if I offended or caused any controversy with what I said, "first world problems"
don't worry, you didn't, not at all
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote