So I was in the states yesterday and I picked up some betta food, I couldn't find new life spectrum so I went to a backup choice, I found these products;
Tetrabetta Floating Mini Pellets, with color enhancers balanced with nutrition Procare for optimal health, the feeding guide on the back isn't pretty steady though since it says "feed 3 - 4 pellets per fish, twice a day"
And then I also got "Tetra BettaMin Tropical Medley"
- With color enhancers
- Balanced with nutrition with Procure for optimal health
- Nutritionally balanced, color promoting food, for Siamese fighting fish (betta splendens)
- Specialized combination of small thin red flakes & freeze died brine shrimp formulated to maximize acceptance.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, the "healthy fat" Betta fish need for energy & growth.
- Precise amounts of select vitamins and nutrients help support fish immune system
- ( I also believe it said something with supporting the fins..etc)
I hope these were good choices, what do you guys think. Because my betta isn't as healthy as he used to be because I use to feed him "Betta fish food" that's all it said, it brought down his color and made him less active, much different then he used to be so I am glad those are gone and I got food to replace it, I finally got pellets as well.
(I looked this up, and 25 out of 30 people recommended it, the ratings were 4.1)
The mini pellets got 3 stars out of 5 not as great customer reviews, my betta ate it with no problem, he seemed to enjoy them.