Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #1 
Tigersoul101

Ello!

So, I'm quite new to the fish world and defiantly new to this forums.

I only have 1 betta at the moment and asap I'll upload some pictures of him when he can become a good poser.

So I'm artistic, goofy, insane, and love to read/write fan-fics of the Si-Fi shows Doctor who! (Not sure if anyone else like the show, but I hope to meet one *Wink wink*) I'm still going to school(going into high school next year), and unlike most people I know, I like it!

And because I'm new I want to know how you guys were able to upload a avatar and signature...

Last edited by Tigersoul101; 04-10-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Tigersoul101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Hi there Tiger! I'm a huge DW fan too! I love to read/write DW fics as well, I actually write all sorts of fics from many different fandoms ^^ Glad to meet another, welcome to the forums and your new addiction--I mean hobby! Haha

I would love to see your betta too!

And to upload pictures you have to have them in a file on your desktop and then go to your Control Panel or User CP and click Edit Avatar and it brings you to a form where you can click "chose file" from there you would find the file on your desktop, open it and select the photo you want! Same with the signature, you go to Edit Signature and write whatever you want in there. If you want some fishy pictures like mine you can upload on in that same screen towards the bottom and click "chose file" again to find another picture that you want. After it's uploaded you will have to click "insert signature picture" and it will bring up some HTML in the text box above which will be [SIGPIC]. Hope that makes sense!

I hope you enjoy the forums and find it helpful! Always remember to ask and never be afraid to!

Cheers
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #3 
Tigersoul101

Yes! I felt a little alone unless I knew for sure that someone here would know it. I also read fic of other kinds, but I mainly write in Doctor who for some reason. I have a few drabbles of Star Trek, but that's it.

Ok, cool I'll go try that out ^^

And I have found this place helpful already!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #4 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Great! Glad it's been good so far.

Yeah I've obessed over Avengers for like the past two years, well Marvel in general really. I've got four mutants of my own to add to their collection lol, but I've got a few DW, LOTR and HP stories as well as some other random ones. I love Star Trek for sure! I was actually named after DeAnna Troi from one of the original series but we added in the apostrophe in my name so it's De'Anna :D

And happy my directions worked out for your profile pic there! Got to love the Cheshire cat!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #5 
Tigersoul101

My dad raised me up with the Marvel comics so I know a lot about the superheros there. I really can't wait for Iron man 3, Thor 2, and Star Trek: Into Darkness! I want to go see all three of them!

My dad is more a Star Wars fan instead of a Star Trekkie so I didn't see it until my friend's dad let me watch an episode of the newer series (I don't remember what one, it was so early in the morning XD) but then I watched TOS and got addicted to it.

Thanks! I just love Cheshire Cat, espcially the new one. I wish one my cats could be like him!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #6 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh man I'm so super excited about Iron Man 3 it isn't even funny! Haha I might be a little over obsessed.... XD

I love the Next Generation series which was the one I grew up on but I've seen bits of all of them and I love them all, I wish I had more time to hunt them down and actually watch it all from the beginning!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #7 
Tigersoul101

I know that TOS and NG are both on Netflix. I've seen all of TOS and some of the from Next Generation, but that it. I really love The Original series better.

I too also want to see it and my friend and I are going to see it when we can...
Old 04-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #8 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yeah definitely! I would totally go to Netflix but I don't have money nor do I have an account. Maybe one day when I can borrow one of my friend's account lol
Old 04-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #9 
Tigersoul101

Oh.

I got a drawn picture of Mr. Violet, but I'm coloring it now, which is going to test my skills of shading a little cause his lower part is a dark reddish/violet color and as it gets to the top it becomes a lighter blue. And plus I'm using the computer to help with the color, and trying to color with a mouse is rubbish.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #10 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Haha yeah I remember the days I used to use my mouse for digital pictures. I got really good at it and then I bought a drawing tablet and haven't been able to draw with the mouse again which is fine by me lol. You should post in on here with some pictures of Mr. Violet!