Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #1 
Agent13
Reference Team

Cool about time to charge per head!

I have considered making a house sign now treating this like a zoo hahaha. Need to come up with price for children and adults to our "zoo"! I thinks it's a wee bit crazy but I'm sure fun for the kids to talk about.I wish my parents had allowed this many pets. My zoo now consists of 2 human children, a bearded dragon, a blue pitbull, 5 bettas, 3 corydoras, Two crazy african cichlids, 3 bala sharks some angel fish and one blue silver guy who hangs out with the angels, Danios, guppes, ADFs. mystery snails and an insane jungle of both indoor and outdaoor exotic plants. Lets not forget the insane amount of live foods for the dragon( that when small enough some bigger bettas are allowed as well!) crickets, dubia', silkworms, hornworms, phoenix worms, superworms, well I'll just stop here because I don't want to do mental inventory haha. I can't even believe my own list! Of course yes the aquatic ones are separated according to what does well size, PH and temperament wise.
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #2 
Skyewillow

That used to be my house before I had my son, now he's enough zoo for a menagerie of critters! LOL
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #3 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyewillow View Post
That used to be my house before I had my son, now he's enough zoo for a menagerie of critters! LOL
I know.. I have an 8yr od son and a 4yr old daughter. They are crazy. Funny enough though I only had the dog before them. I was busy globe trotting so I coudn't slow down and aquaire to many pets till the children were born. Still travel but with more notice then I used to. How backwards am I
Old 05-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #4 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Lol cute, I had thought about charging "admission" for people to enter into my room that holes 5 Planted tanks (33 gallon, 10 gallon, 5.5, and two 3 gallons) And holds 16 Betta's, 6 Dwarf Cory's, and 1 BN Pleco! I'll soon be getting two more girls for the sorority as well lol Yeah, threatened my friends with admission, family would get a discount though haha

Luckily I don't have kids yet so I get to enjoy my Aquarium for the time being :)
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #5 
JellOh

Ohh, I don't have enough fish to charge admission, but I'm sure people would love seeing the 6 dogs! Do you have any pictures of your pitbull? I love pitbulls!
JellOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #6 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellOh View Post
Ohh, I don't have enough fish to charge admission, but I'm sure people would love seeing the 6 dogs! Do you have any pictures of your pitbull? I love pitbulls!
Yes! I'll dig one out. She is my daughters best friend! They are always side by side since my daughter came home. Too much cute bettween those two for sure!
Old 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM   #7 
Agent13
Reference Team

Here she is!

I found this one after my daughter was about 1 1/2. They were using photobooth( my dog and daughter) and I had no clue till I went through the Pictures hahaahha
Old 05-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #8 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

awwwww sooo cute!! I wish I could have a dog, but I'm too allergic! I've got cats instead lol (between both houses I have 8 >< Only 3 are actually ours though and then the feral cat at my moms who decided to have kittens in our shed makes 5 more)
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #9 
Laki

Aw how cute! That dog and your girl are best friends!!

I used to keep a noah's ark of sorts at one time we had 2 cats, 2 turtles, 2 rabbits and a dog. Now it's all changed.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #10 
NeptunesMom

I know that feeling, but having your own "zoo" is so worth it. When my cousins kids come to my house they get so excited to see the horses, guinea pigs and fish. And, on a hard day nothing really is more relaxing (in my opinion) than caring for my animals.
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote