Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM   #1 
LittleNibbles93

Cool Show me the best veiltail males you've ever seen!

I'm working on a craft I've titled "Fish In A Jar". I hand-sculpt fish from clay, paint them, and them put them in old candle jars, vases, wine glasses, things you typically couldn't but are very pretty, I even add real aquarium rocks and tiny plants, and then to top it off, I add fake water (currently using epoxy resin, gonna look for something different and experiment around)

ANYWAY, I have a blank veiltail sculpt that needs painting, but I don't want to do the typical red, blue or other common colors and patterns, I want something really awesome and unique.

So show me the most OUTSTANDING veiltail male bettas you've ever seen! They can be your own, or one you've seen on Aquabid.

Remember: I'm looking for a real eye-popper, one that you wouldn't typically find in your local Petco or Petsmart, and if you do, he's a real piece of gold in a really muddy river.

I'll share photos once I finish painting it. :) I'm not sure what colors I want yet, just something out of the box (I do have a awesome yellow betta, but I've drawn him so many times that its not much "wow" for me anymore.)

Post away!
LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #2 
TheBlur

I think I Am Puff's VT Sashimi is quite pretty. Its quite cool to watch his colors change. The blue in his coloring is slowly turning teal/jade colored and his body is collecting some sort of mixed iridescence of mixed blues and reds! :D (I live with Puff so I help take care of Sashimi too.)

I would submit my baby, but he's not a VT and he's still just developing his colors x3

TheBlur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:44 AM   #3 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I'm partial to real Mustard Gases with a blue body, yellow fins and a black outlining band but this boy is quite beautiful!

lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:01 AM   #4 
beautiful Betta

This was a veiltail on AB a while back.
beautiful Betta is offline   Reply With Quote