Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-22-2011, 05:16 PM   #2831 
Sweeda88

WOW, that bubble nest is BEAST. lol
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #2832 
Chard56

@ Copperarabian: I wish! No I've still got the same P.O.S. camera. I even have to put a piece of thin plastic across the battery and not push the memeory card all the way in before closing the hinged keeper and have a rubber band around it to hold it in place, then if I hold my toungue just right and cross my fingers I can get one good picture out of 30 or 40 that I take. If I get real lucky in editing I come up with a halfway decent photo like the one of the Red Dragon.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #2833 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chard56 View Post
@ Copperarabian: I wish! No I've still got the same P.O.S. camera. I even have to put a piece of thin plastic across the battery and not push the memeory card all the way in before closing the hinged keeper and have a rubber band around it to hold it in place, then if I hold my tongue just right and cross my fingers I can get one good picture out of 30 or 40 that I take. If I get real lucky in editing I come up with a halfway decent photo like the one of the Red Dragon.
Learning little tricks can help a lot when our camera's start falling apart a little on us :( I had a camera as a kid, I dropped it so many times but it lasted for a pretty long time and I was sad when I had to let it go lol.
the pic of your yellow dragon was also really pretty, I really wish I had a job because I'd buy him if I :D

Last edited by copperarabian; 11-22-2011 at 06:26 PM.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #2834 
bettalover2033

That nest is huge! He really has been working hard. Im sure he's guarding it like a mad man.

-BL2033
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #2835 
mjoy79

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
That nest is huge! He really has been working hard. Im sure he's guarding it like a mad man.

-BL2033
yah he is. LOL its cute!
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:51 PM   #2836 
acadialover

Please help,
when I try to post a pic , I have tried using insert, and insert image. When I click on it, a window opens up and says to give the URL of waht I want to post. I want to just share a photo of my betta from my iphoto.....
Thanks allot for help.
acadialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #2837 
bettalover2033

Well you have to got to the (Go advanced) button when replying and up at the top is a paperclip that is called attachments and you just click that and a small window will pop up saying to browse you pictures to add in there. And you can add as many as you like.

Good Luck. Hoping to see some pictures!

-BL2033
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #2838 
Chard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
Learning little tricks can help a lot when our camera's start falling apart a little on us :( I had a camera as a kid, I dropped it so many times but it lasted for a pretty long time and I was sad when I had to let it go lol.
the pic of your yellow dragon was also really pretty, I really wish I had a job because I'd buy him if I :D
I tell everyone that I bought it as a floor model. The employees dropped it on the floor too many times and put it on sale! That Yellow Dragon is actually a brother from the same spawn as the Red Dragon believe it or not. Here's a couple others from that spawn.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:58 AM   #2839 
kfryman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoy79 View Post
Here's a new photo of Jack. The blue on his tail is getting thicker and darker :)

And I had to share this bubble nest that Joey made in his 3 gal kritter keeper. I love how its taking up the whole tank! He's been busy!
Lucky I wish my betta could make a big nest... actually I don't think he has made a nice one. Could there be something wrong?
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:13 AM   #2840 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chard56 View Post
I tell everyone that I bought it as a floor model. The employees dropped it on the floor too many times and put it on sale! That Yellow Dragon is actually a brother from the same spawn as the Red Dragon believe it or not. Here's a couple others from that spawn.
wow! They look so different then your red boy. That must of been a fantastic spawn. the silver red boy reminds me of a crowntail I used to have. I wish there where more silver bettas, they're so pretty. and the second boy reminds me of Chinese new year :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arteries;), betta pics!, glory werz here!:b, wonderful bettas