Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #4921 
kev

kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #4922 
justmel

Kev, that's little cutie you have there.

My mom is moving in next weekend, she brought her betta today so I can start caring for it a bit better than she has been. He's a couple pics of Ming, she bought him as a HM from Petsmart. HA! Don 't think so. Still trying to get him to flare so I can get a better look, but I think he has rose/feather tail genes.
Attached Images

justmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #4923 
Bizzycakes

This is Spike he's the most adorable fish ever he likes to sit and watch me while I'm on the computer and chases my finger around and hes started jumping out of the water to try and get his pellets faster XD He is full of sass and is the first fish I've owned since I was a child and thought that goldfish could be kept in little bowls >.<

And this is Loki who I just got yesterday from the local Petsmart =] They had so many beautiful bettas and i had a hard time choosing but my fiance said get him so I did >.< I don't really know much about him yet, aside from the fact he bit just about everything when I put him in the holding tank rofl.. Hidey house, plant, even gravel rofl He's eating like a pig and looks to be healthy despite how god awful his cup was =D Can anyone tell me what type of color he has? He reminds me of a koi in a way but idk I'm super new to this >.<
Bizzycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #4924 
justmel

Both Loki & Spike are good looking bettas Bizzycakes. You may have named Loki more appropriately than you realized. The bettas I posted about, Ming. cam home from the pet store looking a lot like Loki did, except he had less color in his fins. When Bettas are stressed or not cared for properly they can lose color, then you big them home and give them the care they need and you get a new fish. I am not saying this will happen to Loki, but my mom was a bit upset my her bettas change, so thought you might like to know it could happen.

Otherwise, I can't really tell you his color type, but it can be fun trying to figure it out. Here's another thread on here that might help. http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=29868
Old 04-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #4925 
Bizzycakes

Thanks for that tidbit of information =] I wouldn't be offended if he changed although he is pretty darn cool looking XD He is currently blowing me 2 separate bubble nests so he can pretty much do whatever he wants cus I am in love lol XD Also Ming is very beautiful I might be a little envious lol I think I have a thing for blues

Last edited by Bizzycakes; 04-14-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Bizzycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #4926 
justmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzycakes View Post
Thanks for that tidbit of information =] I wouldn't be offended if he changed although he is pretty darn cool looking XD He is currently blowing me 2 separate bubble nests so he can pretty much do whatever he wants cus I am in love lol
Sounds like the betta bug has bit another!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #4927 
justmel

I've got some 3 & 1/2 wk old fry. This one here is starting to show color and stress stripes (I was cleaning their tank).
Attached Images

Old 04-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #4928 
Fmalvo

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to share some pics of my Male photos of my Betta. Directly imported directly from Thailand.

Fmalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:58 PM   #4929 
Fmalvo

They are both Giant Fancy Dragon Beta
Fmalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #4930 
Viva

Love them Fmalvo, very unique coloring/patterns.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arteries;), betta pics!, glory werz here!:b, wonderful bettas