Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-17-2013, 01:43 AM   #11 
bniebetta

I love to write http://brandinielsen.com/
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #12 
betta lover1507

Here is something i made from digital art ^3^ https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...HD1vE&sadssc=1
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #13 
JadeAngel

We should probably switch lives for a day or two, as I have the exact opposite problem

EVERYONE... and I mean EVERYONE around me loves to read and write, mystery novels particularly. Everyone around me loves horror and gory movies. And quite a few people I know find more interest in greek mythology above all else.

Now here I am *also the obsessive type* and I don't enjoy reading, and no longer write (long story short, I wrote a lot in school but I associate it with childhood problems, so I dont anymore). I am a total otaku nut, while all my friends either dislike it or are not really into it much at all (ie: they watched lupin when they were younger or something )

I am a huuuge miyazaki fan and I love love love my plushies and cute stuff. I used to love horror movies, but when I realized they triggered a lot of nightmares that had nothing to do with them, I stopped watching them, and havent seen one in some 4 years now. I still haven't seen hannibal... its on my to do list... eventually.

Also languages... I love languages. None of my friends can even speak a word of a 2nd language, and I've studied more than most of them have probably ever seen. Oh, and ancient egypt. I had a huuuge obsession with ancient egypt growing up. For like 10 years it was my dream to become an egyptologist. Of course that changed when I met my husband.

So basically, my hobbies are culture, languages, egypt, bettas, anime, ghibli, plushies... and just hanging out with my kid.

NONE of my friends like any of this stuff, and even my friends with young children either live half way across the country, or never have time to set up play dates

So lets switch... you'll get on great with my crowd, lol
JadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #14 
Tigersoul101

I love egypt too! With my mother a mix of a paleontologist and archaeologist I'm rasied around books of fossils and old cutlures like Egypt. While most of my family go for Greeks and Romans I stay in Egypt and cuddle with Bast.
Tigersoul101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #15 
Elsewhere

Oh wow, so many people! YAAAAY! Haha. My mum set up my bookshelf the other day and I looked at her like "Just no." I always have space between my series and my Mythology and she had put "Mythology" on one side, but included books like Percy Jackson (don't judge me, I still get all the new ones! XD) and a book called "Hades". I was like "Just no, mother" and rearranged the whole shelf! If I was allowed I put burn Hades. Terrible book.

Yes, JadeAngel, we should switch! What an amazing plan! :)
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote