Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #1 
karbear625

Red face Updates on Ranger

My little Crowntail boy, Ranger is doing very well. I am very attached to him and his crazy antics that I hope he will be around for a long time!

He loves his 10 gallon and has stopped chasing his platy girls around so much. (maybe because he senses that fry are coming soon?) Ranger still has his crazy obsession with the filter and it is so amusing to watch him go bonkers over it.

I have an adorable video to show you of tonight's feeding with him! He is the most adorable little buddy. Ranger will come and press his face on the glass and watch me when I put mine on the glass. I feel like we have bonded even though I don't come down to my dad's all the time. Has anybody felt like you have made a bond with your betta? I was skeptical before, but after these moments I am in awe. Here's the video for you to take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBulWN6aJTc
karbear625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #2 
grantrobert107

ctxvt

Quote:
Originally Posted by karbear625 View Post
My little Crowntail boy, Ranger is doing very well. I am very attached to him and his crazy antics that I hope he will be around for a long time!

He loves his 10 gallon and has stopped chasing his platy girls around so much. (maybe because he senses that fry are coming soon?) Ranger still has his crazy obsession with the filter and it is so amusing to watch him go bonkers over it.

I have an adorable video to show you of tonight's feeding with him! He is the most adorable little buddy. Ranger will come and press his face on the glass and watch me when I put mine on the glass. I feel like we have bonded even though I don't come down to my dad's all the time. Has anybody felt like you have made a bond with your betta? I was skeptical before, but after these moments I am in awe. Here's the video for you to take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBulWN6aJTc
has it ever been successful between ctxvt
grantrobert107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #3 
grantrobert107

grantrobert107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #4 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by karbear625 View Post

Aww Ranger is gorgeous!! I have a Delta who is a little fixated on the filter too. So silly. And yes, I have 18 (need to update my siggy!) Bettas and I feel that I have a bond with every one of them. I keep other types of fish, as well, but Bettas have such unique personalities that I feel that it is easy to get to know them as individuals. I love me some bettas!
Mal72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #5 
Mal72

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantrobert107 View Post

Breeding wise? No, the fins would be very messy and unattractive. I believe a breeder on here actually tried the cross once on a whim.
Mal72 is offline   Reply With Quote