He has been doing well. He's slow, somewhat reclusive fish. Partly blinded by poor treatment at Petco. Some of his eye socket is exposed and what's left of his eye is shriveled. In the past 3 days getting more lethargic. I was starting treatment with Kanaplex and planned to start parasite treatment. I started the Kanaplex this afternoon when I could observe him. I left for class.
Tonight he looks worse he barely moves. I am reluctant to start the parasite treament fearing it will be too much. I change his water daily. Even so I still find white fuzzy stuff in the tank each time. There's nothing fuzzy on his body. There's no substrate but a few small rocks. He has an IAL leaf, a few floating leaves and a Marino silk plant. It's a one gallon critter keeper.
I have moved him to a clear food container that is lower tonight that is close to a gallon so he can surface more easily. I didn't readd the kanaplex yet. Would you persist with treatment if a fish looked bad? What do