Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #11 
Shadyr

I used Coppersafe on mine after I saw one *on* my halfmoon. I also reduced his feedings and did extra sucking out of the gravel with the turkey baster. Between these things, they went away.
Shadyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #12 
Indigo Betta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadyr View Post
I used Coppersafe on mine after I saw one *on* my halfmoon. I also reduced his feedings and did extra sucking out of the gravel with the turkey baster. Between these things, they went away.

i might try that if they start becoming to much again, ive done a water change and wiped all the glass and it seems to of got the population down, my bettas not having any trouble breathing anymore so i think it might just of been something went down the wrong way when he was taking air and made him choke, so i'm starting to think the worms are not to blame as they've been present 5 months now and nothing else like that has happened, but if he starts acting oddly again or if i see anymore worms on him, than i'll use coppersafe, i like to avoid adding medications unless its absolutely necessary,

is this the right coppersafe?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mardel-Labor...rds=Coppersafe

Last edited by Indigo Betta; 04-16-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Indigo Betta is offline   Reply With Quote