Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #21 
txbettaowner

I see you need silk plants. I have about 7 of them 2 really big ones and 5 small/medium sized ones. What decor and shells do you have left? I am looking at getting a 55 gallon tank and need the decor. How much do you want for the decor?
txbettaowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #22 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbettaowner View Post
I see you need silk plants. I have about 7 of them 2 really big ones and 5 small/medium sized ones. What decor and shells do you have left? I am looking at getting a 55 gallon tank and need the decor. How much do you want for the decor?
Shipping for gravel is the most expensive, it's baout $12-$16 for the white gravel bag and probably less if you want less gravel. However, decoration is about $5 to ship, depending on the size and weight and location.

All decor except for the white pillars and small skull should be available. May I see photos of your plants?

I'll be leaving ont he 18th of may until the 14th of june, if you can get back to me and work something out before I leave that'd be great. Otherwise we have to wait until the 14th of june for me to ship out.

I can be contacted via skype or email, let me know what you prefer.
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #23 
txbettaowner

either skype or email is fine. PM me with either one and I'll send you mine in return. Wait, i see you are in Michigan. I will be going to Ohio at the end of June to the beginning of july. I can send the plants to you while I'm in Ohio so you get them quicker. I can post pictures of the plants.
txbettaowner is offline   Reply With Quote