Hi, I'm new here. :D
I have not ever had a betta before, so I'm sure it'll be intresting to take up a new hobby without any experience.
I HAVE A NEW LIST. :D
Tomorrow I'm getting (for cycling):
1. the Aquarium (might be 5 gallons instead of 6; I've been checking out prices and 5 seems to be a better deal)
3. Filter if I don't get the aquarium kit with the filter included
4. heater (5 watts per gallon)
6. Dechlorinator: Prime
7. Test kit
8. Pure ammonia (also called Clear ammonia; no ingredients other than ammonia and water)
9. Decorations, places to hide
10. Silk plants
And then after it cycles I'm getting:
1. Betta food (suggestions would be nice)
2. Bloodworms or brine shrimp as treats
3. Tube siphon
4. Algea scraper (would be handy)
Okay, moving onto daily/weekly scheduling:
1. Feed twice daily, around 3-4 pellets of food.
2. Twice a week, feed bloodworms or brine shrimp instead of the pellets.
3. Once a week, do the 25% water change with the siphon-ing.
4. BE HAPPY WITH FISH. :D
Is there anything wrong with my schedule/my list? If so, TELL ME. Can't do it on my own. :P
Please and thank you,