Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #1 
Draug Isilme

Thinking about selling a few handmade things

So as the title says, I'm thinking of making some things (they're going to be crocheted items) and I was thinking of maybe selling a few on here. I'm excessively tired of trying to save money for my fish hobby and only to find that I can only buy one thing or wait til my next check to even do anything... unless it goes to something else by then... Q-.-
So since I've been contemplating this and I know a few other people have actually sold items on here and used shipping and handling, I was wondering if anyone here could tell me how to go about finding the amount of what you pay for shipping/handling.. and how I should go about using paypal and anything else I might need to know but can't think of it right now ^.^;;;
Thanks to anyone who gives the advice...
Draug Isilme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #2 
Skyewillow

We calculate shipping on the USPS website. There's a button on the left hand side that offers it. You go through, select envelope or package size, and then enter in the weight (we have a postal scale for this), and then it tell you how much each shipping option and how long it'll take.

We personally use First Class. It's the cheapest option, and it comes in 3-5 days. So it saves our customers some money.

We prefer paypal for payment on orders, it's quicker, and fairly secure. But we also do check or money order.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #3 
Draug Isilme

Thanks skyewillow. I'll be sure to check out the usps website and check out paypal a little more to figure out how to use it xD I've got one, but I honestly don't know how to find people or sell anything...
and as far as the usps calculator, I found it, I just don't know what's what, either -.-;;
Old 04-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #4 
Skyewillow

if you need help with anything, you can feel free to PM me
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #5 
Draug Isilme

Thanks, I'll do that once I do a bit more digging and figure out which questions to ask