Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-24-2013, 01:15 AM   #11 
veggiegirl

Thanks Adnamac, when I saw these guys for sale I snapped them up in a second! HM are usually my favourite but..........lately I have had a thing for crowntails and plakats!
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #12 
Catw0man

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl View Post
Hey there,

Well some of you would have read that a couple of Thailand imports were on their way to me last week but the courier bringing them put them on the wrong truck and they landed up in the opposite end of the state that they should have been. Luckily our Transhipper here does an excellent job at packing them and they survived the trip.

I ended up organising for them to be sent back to the transhipper where they would be un-bagged and put in tanks to recover for the weekend and then re-shipped. Well they finally arrived safe and well yesterday and I thought you might like to see them!

Attachment 106065

Attachment 106073

Attachment 106081

Attachment 106089

Attachment 106097
Ok.....I'll be needing your full address so that I can come and steal that CT male (I have family in Australia, so I'll probably send them).....thanks! lol......they are STUNNING!!!!! And very lucky fishies to survive their crazy journey! Congrats!

Last edited by Catw0man; 04-24-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #13 
sareena79

gorgeous fish! glad they made it...I'll have to look up that seller (aquabid Im assuming) and see what all the hype is about on her fish lol although that sounds like it might be dangerous hehehe....hug your fishies from me and Chum, a fellow mail-order fish. we are glad they made it there safe and sound
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #14 
Corsica

Wow! Those are some seriously gorgeous fishies!
Corsica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #15 
Tabbie82

They are beautiful!! Glad they arrived safely!
Tabbie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #16 
kev

stunning
kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:19 PM   #17 
veggiegirl

Catw0man- LOL don't think so...feel like I had to wait forever for these guys......the hardest bit was waiting for them to arrive back at the transhipper because until then I did not even know if they were still alive. Jodi-Lea rang me the minute they turned up to let me know that they were both fine and had just enjoyed a meal of live black worms. I was so grateful that she called me, put my mind at rest to know that they were alive and back in safe hands.

sareena79- Not sure if they were listed on Aquabid or not......our transhipper regularly imports batches of fish from Thailand and resells them, thats how I got this pair. It is a great way to get fish from overseas without the extra cost of import and transhipper fees ect. One day I hope I am brave enough to order directly from Thailand but so far even having fish shipped within the country has been enough to handle......one day though I hope I have the courage then there really will be no stopping me lol. Thank you for your kind words and thank Chum too :)

Corsica- Thank you They look even nicer in real life. Proud new mummy if you can't tell lol.

Tabbie82- Thank you! I am glad too at one stage I wasn't sure whether they would even make it back alive so I am terribly relieved!

kev- Thank you

All my bettas enjoyed a meal of frozen black mosquito larvae for breakfast, the new boy wasn't sure whether they were edible but once I finally managed to get him to take a bite there was no stopping him! The girlie tucked right in, she needed no encouragement!
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:08 AM   #18 
sareena79

Quote:
sareena79- Not sure if they were listed on Aquabid or not......our transhipper regularly imports batches of fish from Thailand and resells them, thats how I got this pair. It is a great way to get fish from overseas without the extra cost of import and transhipper fees ect. One day I hope I am brave enough to order directly from Thailand but so far even having fish shipped within the country has been enough to handle......one day though I hope I have the courage then there really will be no stopping me lol. Thank you for your kind words and thank Chum too :)
Ahhhh I see! well for now Im dont having bettas shipped too but if Im ever in the market again I may hit u up for your shippers info :) enjoy your fish!
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #19 
Elliriyanna

OMG Veggiegirl you have to breed these ... Yes I read your post but these Betta's are just so lovely.
Elliriyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #20 
MoonShadow

Stunning pair!!! Glad they made it to you safe and sound!
MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote