Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #21 
veggiegirl

sareena79- Only thing is I live in Australia so different transhipper to you lol.

Elliriyanna- Thanks!, Believe me when I say that I would really love to breed this pair but I just do not have the time, space of money. I would love to breed them and sell their babies online but yeah just not possible at the moment, real shame I know.

MoonShadow- Thanks! I'm so glad they are safe!!!!! After this bad exxperience I just know I am going to be freaking out completely that something will go wrong next time I order bettas that require shipping......
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #22 
Jams

Congrats on the new fish they are absolutely GOURGOUES. I am glad they made it to you allright :)
Jams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #23 
veggiegirl

Jams- Thank you, hope I never have to go through that again, was so lucky they survived.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:43 AM   #24 
XxxXnoodleXxxX

If you ever come home and find the door wide open, you don't need to look far to see what's missing. All I w- I mean, someone would have taken is that insanely, too-good-to-be-true metallic monster of a male betta. Don't worry, I- ummm, the person that takes it will probably have a large 5 gallon heavily vegetated tank. :P
XxxXnoodleXxxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:54 PM   #25 
Tonksy

Literally slack jawed. AMAZING fish. Spectatular!
Tonksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #26 
veggiegirl

XxxXnoodleXxxX- LOL noodle You- I mean whoever takes them would need some serious body Armour to get past my personal "Guard Cat" and would leave pretty ruffed up because he thinks that they are his fish.....I'm just his personal assistant who cares for them! he he he if he knew they were going into a large 5 gallon heavily planted tank he might go a little easier on them.......OSCAR spit that arm out you naughty boy! Yes I have my own living security system to protect them LOL.

Tonksy- LOL my reaction exactly when I first saw them for sale, then again when they were missing in the mail (Plus close to nervous breakdown) then again when they finally arrived. Now I can just sit back and smile knowing they are finally home and safe!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #27 
Tonksy

Oh my gosh, that male... /drools/ I would've been sobbing if they didn't arrive at the door on time. Thank goodness everything went well in the end!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #28 
veggiegirl

Tonksy- LOL I love his colour too, silver and black are a pretty unusual combination. Yes at first I was close to tears and on the verge of having a heart attack worrying so much about them. I had been so excite about them arriving it was a serious blow to learn that they were not only not arriving when they should but that they could die in the post because I had bought them. The worst time was when the tracking number wasn't working and I had no idea where they were......once it finally registered a couple of hours later I was straight on the phone tracking them down and eventually was able t locate them and get the parcel redirected. I couldn't stop smiling when they arrived back at my transhipp and she called me to let me know that they were both safe.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #29 
Tonksy

Hahaha! That sounds about like what I would do. I freak out when I move my own fish down the road! I swear, my mother wants to smack me upside the head every time I freak about her turning a corner too sharply...

That coloration is so gorgeous.... GAH. I recently got my first CT and just fell in love with their rays. Hopefully someday I'll own a super spiffy guy like yours! He's quite a find :) What an awesome Transhipper too, letting you know like that instead of keeping you waiting in the dark!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #30 
veggiegirl

HA HA you sound like me......mum we can't have the aircon on (in the car on the way home) my bettas will get too cold! (Despite the fully insulated packing and included heat pack). Luckily I can say my mum understands :) she has grown quite fond of my bettas too and couldn't wait until I unpacked them so she could see them!

I too and liking crowntails lately, this pair are the 4th and 5th crowntails I have bought this month. Yes my transhipper is awesome! She told me she wanted to let me know that they were both healthy and happy and had just enjoyed a meal of live black worms. She said she knew I was worried about them, I was so thankful that she let me know that they were okay......especially when she is soooo busy......works like 36-48 hours straight to get fish shipped on time!!!