Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #1 
WolfHhowling

Lightbulb Betta fish Nick nack (ording info,inc)

Here we go, this is the first time for me to sell things, including on here, so please bare with me.

What I am selling is a Betta sculpture, nick nack, or Ornament.
Other Things betta related may be added to the thread. In the event that I have a long list, and things get confusing I will redo the thread.

Please note that, This betta fish can not be put in with other fish, it will kill your fish, snails inc because its 100% toxic for aquarium life.

Here is an example of the Item you may receive.
Sculptur

Real life betta it was modeled after.

If you wish to see the three sixty view please go to my Albums its right under Things for sale album.

Betta fish sculpture will be modeled and painted as close as possible to your fish.

You may request for the Fish to be an Ornament for a Xmass tree, This will incur no extra charge as it only involves making a hole in the top fin and running a nice pretty ribbon or cord through it.

So as fallows
1 betta fish, with out frill 9$
1 betta fish with full flair frill and all 10 ( the reason is getting that part that comes out under the fishes throat is a real pain my my but to do)
Female fish, frill or no, will be 9$

Shipping is a grand total of 3 bucks... and thats flat rate for the hole US. Save alaska and Hawai, I don't know if I want to ship there yet.

Shipping to Canada, I heard Canada post sucks beyond all human reason. So I wish to avoid sending them there, unless there is like a large order with two people.

Discounts.
Order or 2 or more, will be 15 for a pair ( with frill). 13 for a pair with out, and mix match with be 14.

Purchase perks.
You will be PM'd the final look of the nick nack, if the color is off inc, you can request to have it changed, I can not change the color if I have all ready sealed it. If you want a step by step picture. Let me know that can be arrange easily.

Extreem discount. Sorry for those who do not live near me because you won't be eligible.

If you manage to pick it up, at a meeting spot. Your order no matter what it is, will be 7. that and you will get a surprise gift for taking the trip up. ( Please pay in chash if you do this you will get a receipt of sorts)

Checks/ money orders only for right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. But eventually I am sure I will be able to do paypal.

Please do not laugh at my packaging, you never know what it might come in. It might get shipped in one of those horrid betta container you buy fish in.

Pm, check and mailing Details.

Please fill this form out on this thread.

How many:
Male(s)/Female(s):
Pick:
Name of fish:
Details:

( what to put in details is weather or not you want a plant ( what type must be listed or you get a generic looking plant sculpted in the background) or other.)

Please note: It all will be shipped via USPS and first class mail.

Thank you for your time! YOu may post questions below, or pm me.

Last edited by WolfHhowling; 04-24-2013 at 12:12 PM.
WolfHhowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #2 
WolfHhowling

ok... no one yet......
Old 04-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #3 
Romad
TFK Moderator

I don't see an example of the sculpture - just the picture of the fish that it was modeled after.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #4 
WolfHhowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romad View Post
I don't see an example of the sculpture - just the picture of the fish that it was modeled after.
The picture has been put in an album on here, and it was posted using that link.

I had an issue before with people not being able to see the picture even though it was from this cite. It partly why I have an album here with them in it.

Is this a cite issue? Or something that I should be worried about?