Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #1 
Rainbows

Location: In a house, in a town, in a state, in USA, on earth.
Looking for a new Betta

Im just looking for a nice friendly male Betta. It does not matter what breed, im just looking for a young male that is happy and healthy. My oldest Betta is turning 5 this friday and I just need a new young Betta.
Rainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I'm sorry, can you not type that in size 1 font? It's rather difficult to read. But sorry, other than that I have no advise or anything and then not knowing where you're from I can't even try to give you or recommend you any Bettas :(
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #3 
Rainbows

Vermont is where I live. Thanks anyways!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #4 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh okay! This makes it so much simpler! I actually have a friend who wants to get rid of her two VT's, one is a pastel-y blue and the other is a red one. If your interested I can adopt them for a bit to make sure they are up to par and then hand one or both to you if you like and if she really actually does want to part with them or just says she does haha. I'll make sure to double check of course if you are interested.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #5 
Rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Oh okay! This makes it so much simpler! I actually have a friend who wants to get rid of her two VT's, one is a pastel-y blue and the other is a red one. If your interested I can adopt them for a bit to make sure they are up to par and then hand one or both to you if you like and if she really actually does want to part with them or just says she does haha. I'll make sure to double check of course if you are interested.
Hm, Im interested. I'd like to see what they look like though. I have plenty of room to get both but I would have to see with my money. Im on a short budget with money right now.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #6 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yeah, no problem! I'll bug her to get some pictures up for me ^^ it might not be till the end of the week because she likes to stay with her boyfriend on campus during the week sometimes, easier on gas than driving back and forth to college.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #7 
Rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Yeah, no problem! I'll bug her to get some pictures up for me ^^ it might not be till the end of the week because she likes to stay with her boyfriend on campus during the week sometimes, easier on gas than driving back and forth to college.
They seem like they are beautiful! Thanks again! I can not wait to see what they look like!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:17 PM   #8 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I can't promise anything will be great looking for now, I know some of their fins aren't doing great right now but I know she's trying her best to help them grow again and with my direction :) So I'll talk to her in the morning when I see her and I'll get back to you on this ^^
Old 04-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #9 
Rainbows

Alright, even if they do have fin problems I will sure enough take them! But, just let me know about what she says and stuff. :]
Old 04-25-2013, 11:49 AM   #10 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Alrighty, just talked with her and she does want to get rid of one. It's Winter, he's a blue-ish white VT, I think he's more blue though. I can't remember what he looked like exactly, but I asked if she could send me a picture and she said she might be able to lol. So we'll see, I should have it by Saturday/Sunday at the latest :)

I'll have to double check on his age, I know he's definitely under a year but I know you said you wanted a young one. I'm not to certain about his temperment either since I haven't actually seen him in person, only what she's told me.