Has anyone tried feeding this stuff to their bettas being conditioned for breeding or better yet, their fry?
I'm curious to know what it would do for a betta's growth and coloring.
On the site, it says it benefits the following:
• Light perception
• Vitamin A activity
• Electron acceptor
• Stabilization of proteins/membranes
• Stabilization of Chitin
• Pigment transfer
• Reduction of Cholesterol
• Intracellular oxygen supply
• Growth enhancement
• Dramatic Reduction in pathological disease
• Considerable improvement in Reproduction
• Significant increase in egg clutch size
• Dramatic enhancement of egg quality
• En-hancement of Feed Conversion Ratio--(FCR) and therefore more rapid growth.
• Enhanced larval, juvenile, adult survival
• Improved hatchability of fertilized eggs
• Supports carotenoid color enhancement
• Activates digestive enzymes (lipases) earlier
• Increases Sphingomyelin synthesis (nerves)
• Supports and enhancesvisual acuity EPA/DHA/AA essential to Salmonids, marine Coldwater fishes no capacity for chain elongation and desaturation beyond 18:3w3