Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #11 
Jams

Wow!!!!!!! This setup is amaaaaaaaaazzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg gggggg!
Jams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:55 PM   #12 
Jams

Not suposed to be a space in the gs
Jams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #13 
veggiegirl

Jams- LOL don't worry I got it and Thank you! A lot of time went into getting the divisions right! Thought I would be satisfied with 20 but it just makes me want even more! Hmmmmm wonder if I could afford another tank, if I move my bed out of my room I might be able to fit a couple more....... slap on the wrist..... stop it you know you couldn't sleep on the floor.........but it would be for a good cause!!!!!!LOL
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #14 
Tonksy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl View Post
Tonksy- Thanks! Trouble is all 20 divisions are already full, wish I could have like five or ten of these tanks........yeah keep dreaming, I wish. Shouldn't be buying any more bettas so why is it I CAN"T WAIT until tomorrow when my transhipper post up more fish for sale! Someone save me.....from.......myself! Wish me luck with trying not to buy more bettas because I really need it!!!!!!
My future house will have a fish room... I guarantee it.
Bettas make everyone addicted. I STILL have multiple tank syndrome and there's literally no room left for me to place any fish. XD
What's your favorite tail type of betta?
Tonksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #15 
veggiegirl

Oh yes definitely have a fish room in my future house too, one with a sink and running water would be good........why did I not think of this until now!!!!!!!

Hmmm favourite tail type? Gee thats a hard one!!!!!! I love halfmoons but hate the way they blow their tails.....I seriously don't know, I really like crowntails but if I really had to choose................ probably Halfmoon Plakats though I must say I like to keep a good variety of fin types in my tanks other wise I am just not satisfied!!!!! I think I like halfmoon plakats because I love the 'D' shape of the tail and because they don't tend to blow their fins like the long finned halfmoons, they can also swim easier and I find that plakats are hardier and have loads of personality, that being said.............I really do love ALL tail types! What about you?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #16 
Tonksy

I agree! My favorite right now is plakat, though I love basically every tail type, haha! I have the most adorable little boy plakat right now who steals my heart every time I watch him swim around. <3 He's so tiny~
(hope you don't mind the picture!)

Old 04-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #17 
veggiegirl

Of course I don't mind the picture! I love pictures he is really beautiful copper boy!!!!!! does he have a name? Still trying to think of names for four of mine.

So far my bettas names are:

Berry
Basil
Christmas
Lotus
Cricket
Firefly
Mystic
Fireheart
Nettlebrand
Winter
Mango
Coconut Ice
Spartan
Punch
Pearl
Satin
Old 04-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #18 
Tonksy

His name is Yukon Cornelius. Haha, I adopted him in December and my mother thought it would be cute to name him after a Christmas character since he is green and red. It stuck. <3
He is the cutest little thing (and so tiny! Even as an adult he's smaller than my thumb)

Love all of the names you have!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #19 
veggiegirl

Cute name!!!! I have a betta called Christmas, he's a green fire dragon.........

Name:  DSCF2265copy.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  54.4 KB
Old 04-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #20 
Tonksy

That looks like my boy in HM form! :D