Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #1 
PlutoPrincess22

Cool Happy Happy

So after about 200 dollars I have finally gotten the aquarium that I always wanted for my lovely betta Ky. He is brilliant blue and is now housed in a whopping 20 gallon tank with 3 Zebra Denios, 3 silver mollys, a ghost shrimp, and a blue mystery snail (to match Ky!). They have their lovely gravel, a few plants(silk), a few decorations, a heater, a light that has both day and night settings, a water filter, and an air filter. I know how some people are about mollys being housed with bettas but I'm keeping a close eye to make sure there is no nipping of fins (out of the 3 mollys only one is male). Ky doesn't seem aggressive towards any of them either. He hasn't flared once. He keeps to himself and continues on his way. I know this isn't a question or anything but I was just so excited about it all that I needed to post it! I'll have to add some pictures of it all soon!
PlutoPrincess22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:57 PM   #2 
CatfishALore11

I love ur username I often call my self Pluto that's awkward but congrats on ur new fish tank! I think mollies will be fine! And does your tank happen to be the marine land 20 gallon tank if so it's a great tank have 8 mollies and over the 5 years I've had it only three fish have died! Spectacular tank and once again congrats on ur new tank
Posted via Mobile Device
CatfishALore11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #3 
PlutoPrincess22

That actually is the brand I got! The water filter is a little loud but you get used to it. There haven't been any nipped fins and everyone seems to be settling in nicely. Ky loves to play in the current that the water filter makes and whenever I go to look at it all he comes right up to the glass by my face as if to say thanks for the room and new friends! it's such a big upgrade from his original 1 gallon home. Everyone is just so happy!
PlutoPrincess22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #4 
CatfishALore11

Yah it's a pretty big tank and make sure to keep an eye on ky because he can get nippy but with a tank that big they should be fine
Posted via Mobile Device
CatfishALore11 is offline   Reply With Quote