Thank you so much for all your support! Sorry could not do today any video or photos as today was my wedding aniversary and I was so busy...and now so tired now.
1. Water test(API) today befor WC the same:
Nitrates (I did not check)
Probably you are right it is queit sycle thanks to plants. I am angry at myself that through out the Kiyoto plants couple days ago because they were still ok. I just read in internet they are not aquatic...as the more plants the better.
I have micro swords that looks they will melt to nothing soon. So there will be less plants.
2. I did arounf 45% WC and added 5 teaspoons of salt (desolved). I have 5G tank. I vacumed the top of gravel with tube (how they do with sand).
3. I think I managed to find out how to make temperature higher and it is around 82-83 now.
1. I do not know why last night was critical but over the night fin rot returned to Cherryk.
In the morning around 6 a.m. I looked at him with lighter his face was almost blue so pale. Tale looks really bad. I can not beleive it, maybe he shreaded his fins over smth but he does look bad. He swims and eats well. But he is really ill.
2. During this night Blueno developed big hole in his a tale. Here I really blame myself as he was totally healthy (never had fin rot), but Cherryk probably gave him his infection and also to add Cherryk to his tank was stress for Blueno as they did flare through devider. Blueno liked his tank so much alone and was so happy there (looked so pretty).
Good and bad news in the same time
They almost do not flare at each other anymore (through devider).
MY NEXT STEPS:
I am going to do 50% WC and salt everyday.
But it may not help Cherryk as his fin is getting smaller rapidly. What should I do if he is worse tomorrow? I have maracyn 2. But I am really afraid to use it.
If you could give me more advises my fishes would be so greatful.
(sorry for me English, I do type with mistakes when hurry)
Pictures some days ago.